• Debt to equity- 0.0
  • Divident yield- 0%
  • ROCE- 37%

Following analysis is divided between 3 groups:

1. Understading of companies products and it’s Demant
2. Companies and Directors background and future plans
3. Companies finances

Understading of companies products and it’s Demant:-

Company is in the business of Manufacturing / Marketing of three kinds of products groups in the Nutritional Chemical field.

1. MCTs
  2. Lactose Free Products and
  3. Oil’s and Fat’s water soluble powders

Company claims to be industry leader in their respective fields.

Now lets understand their products in details:-

MCT’s - The structure of triglycerides includes a glyceride molecule with three fatty acids attached. Short chain fatty acids triglycerides have less than six carbons, medium chain triglycerides have 6-12 carbons, and long chain triglycerides have 13-21 carbons. Long chain triglycerides are the most common triglyceride found in the diet.

Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) is a dietary supplement and usually used along with medications for treating food absorption disorders including diarrhea, steatorrhea and liver disease. It has been shown that MCT plays a role in lowering weight, and ecreasing metabolic syndrome, abdominal obesity and inflammation. Research has explored the idea that MCTs may be helpful for athletes. Because MCTs are rapidly absorbed in the body, they are a quick source of energy for athletes. MCT are commonly used by people on opposite sides of the spectrum: athletes and hospital patients.
MCTs are a fat source for people who cannot tolerate other types of fats. These fats might also improve weight loss because the body can more easily break them down into molecules called ketone bodies. These ketone bodies can be used for energy.

MCT’s market share
The global medium chain triglycerides market was valued at $763 million in 2021 , and is projected to reach $1,034 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2026.

Applications

• BABY CARE
  • COLOR COSMETICS
  • HAIR CARE
  • SKIN CARE

Lactose Free Products :- benefits – Easy to digest : With the addition of the lactase enzyme, lactose free products are much easier to digest meaning less digestive tract discomfort such as indigestion, gas, stomach pains, bloating and diarrhoea.

The global lactose-free dairy market size was valued at $11.45 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $24.36 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2031. Lactose-free dairy is a commercial product made from lactose-free milk.

Applications

• BAKERY
  • CONFECTIONERY (Candies, candied nuts, chocolates, chewing gum, bubble gum etc)

Oil’s and Fat’s water soluble powders:- To turn a fat or oil to a powder, the oil would need to be emulsified in a solution of gum Arabic . Emulsify is to force two immiscible liquids to combine in a suspension—substances like oil and water, which cannot dissolve in each other to form a uniform, homogenous solution. Although oil and water can’t mix, we can break oil down into teeny-tiny droplets that can remain suspended in the water.

Companies and Directors background and future plans

The Company is planning to invest in new/start up businesslimited liability partnership firm(s), within our overall chemical and related field of operations. One of independent directors, Shri Manojkumar B. Patel who is knowledgeable on new startup
businesses andits procedures, is actively helping company.

Company may provide necessary support by way of technical/manufacturing know-how and such other services, like managerial and financial support and supply of materials to
the LLP(s), in which company Crestchem Limited may join as a partner, in the said LLP (s), in order to expand overall business and to improve our company’s profitability, However the development and negotiation on this front is in preliminary stages.

Median remuneration for the FY 2022-23 (in Rs.) 723500
Number of permanent employees as on March 31, 2023 - 4

Companies finances

1. Companies reserve will be positive first time in this FY closing. Compnay is 36 years old but it is only in last 3 years its revenue and profit are visible.
    From below image it is visible that reserve are improving and will turn positive this year.

1. Company doesnot have any debt on its balance sheet. Company has cash on its balance sheet. In FY22-23 It had Rs 2.27 Cr and in FY 23-24 it has 3.83 Cr which comes down to Rs 12 Per share cash on balace sheet. Company has kept Cash under FD with banks which has maturity before 12 months.

2. Advance given for purchase of Land -Rs 7.5 lakhs

3. Trade receivable is mostly unsecured.

Technical view-
Company seems very Volatile in price movement and if one wait to buy at good price can get the chance to buy. Compnay has fallen more than 60% 3 times and 40% one time in last 4 year.

1 Like

Isn’t low promoter holding a concern for this company? Although the promoters have increased holdings but in lower market cap company they still hold under 35%

And would also like to add about the valuation in terms of price to book, looks expensive to me of P/B of 10. Else than that looks like a good business.

I wouldn’t essentially call 30% a low holding.
And then there’s also the fact that the trend is increasing. The promoters are having more confidence on the company now. Is this accompanied by change in management? This has to be checked.

Hi Dhruv,
Yes Low promoter holding is a concern with the fact that till 2 years back they were loss making as well.
But at the speed they are correcting themself and focusing on products is what im bullish on.

Please note - Im observising this company finances and I would watch for next 2 or 3 qtr and promoters movement.

1 Like

Turnaround looks quite good while analysing last few qtrs.

However one thing that bothers me to take a call yet.
Isnt their product portfolio cyclical?
Dont wanna end up watching the stock at the peak of the cycle.

HI @jhon_azhar ,

Where thing is cyclical? Not cyclicle would be lying
but these above products are mostly mostly focused in foods and in catagory which only rich catagory look at. like Lactose Free Products or MCT which is used by athletes and hospital patients.
With growing India’s GDP per capita i thing people will start focusing on foods and their indregiance so i think its not at all top on the cycle i say it in bottom or just reversing form bottom.

Above are my point of view i may be wrong here, market may have different though process.