Corporate Fraud/Misdemeanor - Public Domain - India lessons

Thank you for sharing my work. I have posted my other works here.

6 Likes

link i shared from tweeter is yours ? sorry i didnt knew, but i highly appreciate your hard work. keep doing it. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

height of fraud . Dredging corpo.

11 Likes

Raymond

8 Likes

G.G.Engineering - Incredible level of frauds by promoters.

Investors wouldnā€™t have falled for it, if they did little effort in educating themselves with investing literacy.

https://twitter.com/CaJainankur/status/1698344826444345389?t=FqjtNjzJJRWgc7GzlS5azg&s=19

What a destruction of wealth.

7 Likes

This company or full group remind me of only one story:

ā€œDanku Angulimala trying to become Monk and Saint!ā€

It can become multibagger or reverse multibagger time will tell but put only that capital which we can afford to loose. This company is mix of Manpasand, Vakrangee and Som distillary!

Another shenanigan ? Varanium Cloud. Came to my notice due to abnormal profit and growth, then saw the thread laying bare the fraud possibilities. Posting the link here for future tracking and learning purposes.

5 Likes

Fruad in SME IPO suspected. ED got into actions.

The desire for quick money would end up with mutiple issues like this for investors. BUYERS BEWARE can only save us. We need to control our greed for quick money. That would solve 50% of problem in my opinion. Wish i can practice what I have just written :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was not SME IPO, it was a main board IPO.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/tapak7/status/1712770510231048292?t=h0MKrUBB2j3aAf5mmPAVPA&s=19

An example of the kind of hilarious stuff and madness going on in SME stocks.
Take Varanium Cloud Limited for example.
While HY 24 + FY 23 PAT = 181 cr in 18 months, the cash flow from operations was only 7.7 cr

Read twitter thread above and see the intensity of redflagā€¦Thanks person named as Deepak Kapur.

9 Likes

I was noticing Rajesh Exports and was just tracking it for learning.

Today I noticed the post and it may not be yet under fraud., But serious corporate governance lapse for missing mandatory cash flow. Earlier misses also listed in the twitter link referred.

3 Likes

Financial shenanigans / redflag
Company Name Seacoast Shipping Services Ltd

Company in letter 18/11/2023 anounce that
we wish to inform you that the Company is planning to buy back the equity of the company at Rs. 7/share. To discuss this proposal, the management shall meet soon.

Promoter holding down from 74% to 28%.
screener note - [Disposal of 79,000,000 equity shares worth Rs 790.00 lacs by promoter & director]
yesterday there was no seller, stock locked in upper circuit. Howā€™s possible?!?

Public Share holder increased from 1038 to 81000 and 26% to 72%
Cashflow is negative or 0 since 2014 onwards

Khelo India khelo - No investment and no plan for the same. No way connected with company or promoter, just keeping eye what will unfold next.

10 Likes

One more PR from seacoast:

ā€œSEACOAST SHIPPING SERVICES LIMITEDā€ announces strategic acquisition of ā€œM.V.
BHARADWAJā€ and postponement of share Buyback for working capital amidst ongoing
expansion.ā€

BB is deferred - as expected. Also this order will pospone going forward.
Retail nos of shareholders increased from 50k to 81k.
Khelo India Khelo. Beware of such companies.

10 Likes

Sebi order. V-marc India SME listed. promoter provide finance to purchase own stock to manupulate price. wrongful gain of 6.38 cr.

4 Likes

Devenbhaiā€¦love your penchant for finding redflag/fraud !
On seacoast shipping, i was about to hook up the sailā€¦Ship tried to sail northward after your post.
but going just southward since late. which coast it reaches is up for the guess !

(Replying to appreciate memebers whoā€™ve shared valuable info, though it doesnt add value to thread.)

2 Likes

Thanks @LarryWink,
I just re-checked Seacost stock price.
I first posted in here in 2/12/2023 - price were 2.76
Again I posted on 5/1/2023 - price were 4.29
And CMP is 5.07 with near time high of 6.65

So if you have sailed it you may have doubled your money :grinning:

Said so check holdingsā€¦
Promoter 0.04 (Wondering why they left something on table)
Public number of share holders increased to 1.56 lakhs from 81 k.
This shows how poorly we (public) invest and it implies need for public education. My small way to give back to forum.

SEBI should dig further in this script. If time permits I would like to write to SEBI, if any resources how to approach sebi - let me know.

6 Likes

These are some forensic checks that can detect fraudulent companies.

Another interesting write up from 2point2 capitalā€¦

Market Cap Without Human-Cap? (2point2capital.com)

4 Likes