Companies with 20%+ growth guidance for next few years

Best Agrolife ltd has also 20+ percentage revenue guidance

1 Like

Vst tillers the numbers don’t fit the narrative.

1 Like

I am waiting to see how VST-Zetor tractor pan out in India and export. Also company said they are open for inorganic growth too. So I will watch them for 2-3 quarters to see if they are doing walk and talk or not.

1 Like

linc pen . topline guidance of 600 and 750 cr. in fy24 and fy25 from 487 cr. for fy23. which is almost 24% cagr for two year with ebitda margin of 15%.

2 Likes

I have added source and other details to the companies who has provided 20%+ growth. Please feel free to comment on it. I will keep adding more companies as I came to know about their growth guidance.

Company name FY 23
Revenue
Target
revenue
Time frame Growth guidance
(in %)
Source of growth
guidance
Growth Triggers(as per company)
VST Tillers Tractors Ltd 1000 cr 3000 cr 3 yrs 25-30% Q1 FY 24 concall
Interview on CNBC TV-18
1. Export of VST-Zetor tractor(launched in Sep)
2. Supply to electric tractor companies in US
3. Launch of large utility and hp tractors(expect 10-15% rev) from it
4. Inorganic growth(potentially)
Gensol engineering 366 cr 5000 cr 2 yr 300+% Q1 ET Now business interview 1. Setting up two EV plants. Plant1 will produce 30000 car per anuum and rev will be 1500 cr. Plant 2 will have production capacity of 50000 cars per year and generate rev of 4000-5000 annual revenue in 2 years
2. 1000 cr solar EPC order book at beginning of 2023
Gravita India 2800 cr 3-4 yrs 25% for next 2-3 years Q1 concall transcript 1. 2000 cr of new revenue from the new vertical with capex of 250cr and 8X asset turnover
2. 25% rev growth from existing vertical
3. Expansion of battery recycling unit from 26,440 metric tonne per annum to 64,640 metric tonne per annum
Jyoti Resin 261 cr 25% growth for next 3-4 years Q1 concall transcript 1. 2nd leader in white glue
2. Expanding from 7-8 states to more states and increasing dealership
Map My India 254 cr 1000 cr 4-5 yrs 40% growth for next 3-4 years Q1 concall transcript
Investor day PPT
1. SAAS rev from Telematics
2. Mappls revenue from OEM
3. Drone business
4. Inorganic growth
5. IOT led growth
RACL Geartech 358 cr 1000 cr 4-6 years 20-25% growth Q1 concall transcript 1. Export to European countires
2. Adding new products
3. Inorganic growth
Elecon Engineering 1530 cr 2000 cr 1 yr 30% growth Q1 concall transcript 1. Increase export to 500 cr
2. Govt spending on Infra
Action Construction Equipment 2160 cr 20-25% growth Q1 concall transcript 1. Crane -18-20% growth expected
2. Construction equipment - 45-50% growth
3. Material handling - 15-20% growth
Ugro Capital 2 yrs 45-50% growth Q1 concall transcript 1. Co origination and co lending model
2. Data tech based risk assessment
53 Likes

Pondy Oxides has projected a 30% CAGR growth for next 7/8 years. Target to reach 8000cr revenue from the current ~1400cr.

I doubt they will achieve this based on recent performance, but this is the same industry as Gravita which is posting incredible results and growth. Management execution need to be observed from here on .

5 Likes

Can you just analysis on Styrenix Performance Materials: Capcity expansion plan
Microsoft Word - Intimation - reg 30 - expansion plan (bseindia.com)
Q2 Investor presentation :
Microsoft Word - Cover_InvestorCallPresentation_October2023 (bseindia.com)

Supriya Life Science - Estimate Double Revenue in 3 years
Sona BLW - Have doubled revenue every 3 years that’s been their trend
Mtar Tech - In one interview had mentioned revenue 10x in 10 years

2 Likes

I think one needs to differentiate between aspirations vs realistic growth projections. A deep dive is necessary to understand the management’s commitment and the game plan to achieve those projections. Personally I would be least interested to invest based on one’s aspirations.

8 Likes

Hi, These are not recommendations by any means. We are just screening companies for further studies. One can go through their con call, look at their financials/technical and take decision accordingly. Also as I mentioned in one of the thread, these companies need to be tracked if they are walking the talk or not. They needs to be measured on basis of their quarterly performance and growth trigger.

I have learnt it(hard way) from Laurus lab guidance where management mentioned 1 billion revenue guidance for almost 3 quarters and never achieved that. So we would have to see if guidance is reflecting in the numbers or not.

19 Likes

I feel the same for VST Tillers. The management guidance seems too ambitions for them to achieve considering their track record.

Talbros Auto is guiding for 2200 Cr group revenue by FY27.

3 Likes

Venus pipe is guiding 30-35 % topline growth for FY 24 and FY 25 and 15-20% for FY26,27,28.
Latest concall

Not a buy or sell recommendation

7 Likes

MTAR Tech is guiding for 3000cr revenue in FY28 from 573cr in FY23. This is 5x growth in 5 years, i.e. 39% CAGR growth in revenues. Source is Q4FY23, Q1 FY24 concall.
They’ve discussed triggers for each business vertical in detail in Annual Report for FY23. Interested readers can check it out.

Disc: Holding and biased

10 Likes

KIRLOSKAR OIL ENGINE LTD
2X-3Y Strategy: Grow 2 times in 3 years

2 Likes

Hi, can you please add the source also? It will be useful for everyone if we can start adding more details to the guidance.

They have grown 6% this Q and profit is down 6%. Needs 25% CAGR to for 2x-3y

last quarter there was pre buying due to cpcb 4 norms so that why in q1 there was more sales but that deadline got pushed to june 24 from june 23 so the buying normalized which will again pickup maybe in 4th quarter

1 Like

from company’s presentation

Mas financial services ltd give 20-25% guidances for next 5 years…

1 Like