Companies to avoid

Everyone talks about companies to invest. When markets turn bullish, investors forget all fundamentals of investing and start running after junk stocks.
So I am starting this new series where I would like people to contribute interesting articles or news on companies where some critical negative analysis is available. Adding a few to begin with and hope to see more from others. Will help take decisions on what to invest and what to avoid

Quick Heal

HEG Ltd: Fundamental Analysis - Dr Vijay Malik HEG Ltd: Fundamental Analysis - Dr Vijay Malik

2 Likes

Prabhat Dairy promoters now want to delist the company
After selling its dairy business earlier for Rs 1700 crs this is a second big blow to public shareholders . This proposed buyback for the public shareholding will not have any positive impact unless it is made a big premium

https://thewire.in/banking/rbi-wilful-defaulters-disclose-rti/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

McLeod Russell

Prabhat Dairy promoters now want to delist the company
After selling its dairy business earlier for Rs 1700 crs this is a second big blow to public shareholders . This proposed buyback for the public shareholding will not have any positive impact unless it is made at a big premium

We already have a thread for that. Please post these there.

1 Like

@vinayp.ca your posts are too important to be ignored, which is what may happen if you create a separate thread.

Using existing threads is better because people with specific interests look out for new posts in they thread.

May I suggest you / mods to move it to this thread instead

This in my view is the best place for your posts and please keep posting :slight_smile:

Move your posts to the existing thread.

It is the duty of the poster to look for the existing thread & he has the onus to move the posts. Asking admin or moderators to do such job is not appropriate.

1 Like