Carysil (earlier Acrysil) - Kitchen sinks

Do you have this data for months of Sep to Dec 2021?

Can anybody pass me the link to the QIP document?

what data are you looking at?

This kind of monthly data that @luckbychance used to put out

April 2021 exports

May 2021 exports

June data isn’t uploaded yet.

Note - I checked and this HSN code would NOT include tiles. (Tiles HSN begins with 69). Also the HSN code that i pulled the data from was sourced from US Imports Data Shipments of Exporter - ACRYSIL LIMITED

Online market penetration in Appliances Range.

Disc:- Invested.

2 Likes

Wonderful Rahul for sharing this online link

This is what they hinted in press release or results in Q2 Fy22

so they are walking on what they are talking
Disc --Invested from 120 odd levels , pyramided up multiple times and still highly bullish

P.S. please do due diligence at the current market price

3 Likes

I’ve recently started tracking this company and from what I’ve read, the major raw materials for the company are ‘Quartz’ and ‘Acrylic Resin’. The company doesn’t have its own quartz quarry and has been importing the resin. Does anyone have any idea from where they have been procuring their raw materials. Any insights are appreciated.

Disclosure: Tracking not invested!

2 Likes

Don’t take at face value but I remember the management mention about importing raw material from Europe.

All right!

Both Quartz and Acrylic Resin?

Yes valuations have caught up and reverse DCF shows expectation of 15% + CAGR for next 10 years which is 4X the current profit levels in 10 years. While this is aggressive but for a growth company of this size it is not beyond possibility. I feel we can buy partially/hold and There will be quarters/years when growth will falter and may offer correction and more buying opportunity

Disclosure: Invested

5 Likes

Q3 results for Acrysil:
9 month EPS at Rs. 18 vs Rs. 9 for respective 9 months in previous FY; Decent Q-o-Q growth in revenue;

5 Likes

The Board has approved the proposal of incorporation of a wholly owned Subsidiary Company for carrying out the business of manufacturing and sale of ceramic kitchen sinks and bath products

7 Likes

Update on the capacity expansion

9 Likes

With rising interest rates, is the real estate demand going to come down? Read on Twitter that 30y mortgage rates just hit 4% in the US. Trying to understand if the rising interest rates are going to impact Acrysil’s business.

Link to the tweet I’m referring to: https://twitter.com/MacroAlf/status/1493718999926026245?s=20&t=YX27RCGEwB6YvzV5y-LBuA

1 Like

Rise in mortage rates has had no impact on US residential construction

Source: Doosan Bobcat. Korean company which has majority of business from US and depends on US residential construction. See full PPT here https://www.doosanbobcat.com/datafile/ir/20220209/858217122.pdf

2 Likes

Entering premium Faucets seems wise move as they already had customers knocking their doors for Quartz which are from luxury segment so they can be potential customers for these high end faucets.

In future they might also provide pre fabricated solutions of Premium Kitchen and Premium Bathroom to these high end customers. Somany does similar but they lack in Quartz

5 Likes

Does anyone has q3 concall link or notes for acrysil. Could not find it anywhere. Did mgmt had the concall for q3 ?

I don’t think they had an investor concall for Q3.
They have been doing several Analyst/Institutional investor meets regularly as per BSE updates but they don’t seem to publish the transcripts for these calls.

They do it alternate quarters. Q2 they did. Now post Q4 they will do.
Regards,
Raj
Disc: Invested

3 Likes

Bad news for Acrysil