Canfin homes ltd

Thanks for sharing your NCC experience. It gives us ICICIDirect Account holder some confidence.

:)))

Hi,

Anyone having experience with ASBA for rights issue @ SBI(especially Pune)? I am still waiting for the CAF via mail. Should I go ahead by taking printout of duplicate CAF(which prints too small, very illegible) and fill it and submit it?

Please suggest.

Those who have not received the CAF for the canfin homes rights issue, here is the link

https://karisma.karvy.comYou can click on duplicate CAF form and then you will have to enter the Holding company, DP ID and Client ID to download the CAF form. This has been communicated officially by company secretary to the share holders.

Yes, it is very small while taking print out! But you can fill and apply via ASBA (Iā€™ve done this last week).

Hi Muthukumar,

Thanks for the reply. I want to apply via ASBA only, besides my investment amount is more than 200K.

You mean that I can fill the form and go to my home branch and they will fill the ASBA online(and block my money?)

Thanks

@Kartik,

Yes, its that simple. Fill the form, visit the branch and they should be able to fill ASBA online. In your SBI account, the blocked amount should show as lien amount after they have blocked the money.

In many branches, even managers donā€™t know about ASBA, in which case they will inquire with the head office and then follow the process. Some of them may ask you to come with cheque or Pan card photocopy, but none of that is needed in reality.

A lot of emails and courier delivered mails are coming from various agencies claiming they are buying rights issues of canfin homes. They give phone nos and email address to approach them. Since 2-3 days I also get sms from some guys about rights issue.

I am surprised how they get hold of shareholders addresses and emails etc which i consider privileged information.

Hitesh

Seems Depositories is the source of leak. I have been constantly getting calls from brokers, tipsters and the likes constantly.

With rights issue, again they started sending mails to emails to SMS. Probably one step away from the next scam. Technically a person who can get all these details can as well download a duplicate form and apply under renouncee.

Not sure if SEBI is aware or even if they do something, how far it will be effective

Thanks

Bramha

Thanks GyanRoy,

I went to my home branch(sbi), and the chief manager wasnā€™t sure what to do. I returned and called Karvy and after trying a few numbers tried a number of Sbi cap market branch in Mumbai. They had a talk with manager and told me to go there on Mondayā€¦Iā€™ll share my experience when things happen on Mindayā€¦thanks a lot guysā€¦

By the way, even I am being flooded by smses and emails for canfin rights. This is definitely privileged information. Initially I thought that because I am tracking CanFin on moneycontrol, they might be running mass campaign over emailā€¦but moneycontrol doesnā€™t have my number ā€¦can we register a complaint regarding this? I donā€™t think any company would risk forging a signature as it could lead them to legal troubleā€¦would like to know your views. I am getting smses mostly from Ifpltdā€¦

Regd guys having all our holding details is very old issue, since the time of physical share holding.Previously it was leaked through registrars & transfer agents, now one more source of depository.Its many time scarry that any layman working at our depository can access our total holding .

Same problem with me too. Got SMS, email and physical mail for rights issue purchases. Looks like, everyone who holds Canfin Homes got these. SEBI really needs to wake up.

Ye ICICI gazab ka bank hai. Mujhe dara hi diya tha.

Right now I am outside India. Kotak Bank me relationship manager se baat ki, bandi boli Sir Mujhe form bhej dijiye, main kar doongi. Looks like it was a scare created by some stupid bank officials.

Guys, if some bank official acts stupid, then go to another branch rather than make efforts to educate that person.

Guys, What is the last date to apply ?

Amount blocked in ICICI :slight_smile: looks like ASBA application was processedā€¦

Hi

Today I went to ICICI bank Head office in M.G Road. They accepted the form and return the acknowledgement receipt and said that amount will be blocked for the transaction and send it to backoffice for processing. It was quite fast.

27th Feb, 2015

:))

How did you know that amount is blocked? Is there a way to check it?

Hi

Iā€™m out of India till 28th Feb. I got CAF form at my home address. How do I apply now for right issue? ( as I canā€™t sign and submit it to bank in india).

@Rahul,Tell your family members to sign rights form in your name. Generally they dont bother to check signature in rights ,when original person apply.You must take that chance insted of leaving the rights .Else we all will happily get extra allotment at your cost :slight_smile:

:))

Just go to any ATM and check available balance.Available balance for withdrawal should be Total Balance- Amount blocked for ASBA.You can check the same online also through net banking.