Calling all Senior Boarders_Uma Portfolio

Dear seniors,

I am new bee into this value pickr…but having enough experience in stock market.

Earlier i used to invest in Mutual funds…but 6 months back i have switched all of MF holdings into stocks. following is my portfolio which is a sizeable amount of xxx worth…(edited out - Admin)

page - 10%

Mayur - 10%

Ajanta phama - 10%

Alembic phama - 8%

Natco phama - 6%

Poly med - 6%

Gruh finance - 5%

Repco home fin. - 5%

PI Ind - 5%

Astral - 5%

Cera - 5%

Amara raja - 5%

Atul Auto - 5%

La opala - 5%

Kavei seeds - 4%

Kajaia - 3%

Supeme ind - 3%

Total 17 stocks…

please suggest any modifications needed to optimise the returns…my risk tolerance is aggressive.

as present PF value is xxx …(edited out- Admin). Is it needed to diversify further for that amount or these stocks enough…?

please give me u r valueble suggestions…

Welcome to Valuepickr. Please refrain from disclosing the size of the portfolio(Rs). Valuepickr community measures one’s networth by quality discussion/contribution in the forum.

Also introduce yourself at the following : http://www.valuepickr.com/forum/the-place-for-introductions-expand-your-trust-circle

I wouldnt suggest being in La-opala.

Hi Divi Rao

Ur selection of stocks is spot on… I think u need to sit on these stocks and add more to the tail part of portfolio… I would prefer more allocation to kaveri seeds, which is very well discussed on valuepickr thread.

Dear Hitesh,

Yes i will incease the allocation to kaveri…

what is u r opinion on number of stocks in relation to PF size.

I am not doing any trading.just these r for longterm investment…say 10 years…in 10 years…i want to see 10 fold returns…

if i add tail end of portfolio…top end of PF allocation gets reduced…but i want to keep or increase allocation to top end…

views invited…

Dear Ashwini,

what r the odds against La opala…any fundamental problem or growth issue or any corporate goverance issue…

Divi Uma Maheswara Rao

As already intimated to you directly, Please ensure there are no images or signature(s) appended to your posts. Please be sensitive to space wastage.

We have edited out earlier instances. Continued violation may lead you to being debarred from making posts.

Dear Admin,

Its not intentional to add signature or images.

when i am posting ,those are automatically coming…after posting only i come know about these images or signatures.

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Dear admin,

again it has come…how to avoid this…

Dear Divi,

In all probability, your browser has a virus/malware which is adding these images at the end. Please try from a different browser to confirm the above hypothesis