Calling All Investors! Your Valuable Insights Needed.

I am a research scholar in the field of finance and investment and I am presently involved in the data collection that aims to gain valuable insights from investors like yourself.

I understand that your time is precious, but your participation in this endeavor would be immensely appreciated and contribute significantly to the success of this research. By filling out a short questionnaire, you can help shed light on various aspects of the stock market, investment strategies, and overall financial decision-making.

Your expertise and experiences as an investor hold immense value, and your candid responses will be treated with utmost confidentiality and respect. The findings of this survey will not only aid in advancing our understanding of the investment landscape but also empower fellow investors with valuable knowledge.

To participate in the survey, please click on the link below:

2 Likes

Dear Investors and traders, We are also assessing the psychological aspects of stock market participants.

Please fill the form in the link below. U can get your psychological profile to your email if you wish after submitting the form.

filled the form. now expect you to share the results here when your survey is complete.

2 Likes

Thanks for filling up the form. Will surely share here the results once my analysis is complete and theses submission is done.

1 Like

Submitted the form. It was really a nice and engaging form to fill up!.
Request to fill up my research questionnaire too. TIA.

Surely. Thank you. I will spread it to my investor friends.

1 Like

Yes please if you can share with your friends will help me extend the reach to more fellow investors and gain their valuable insights.