Buy Unlisted Shares

NSE next court hearing is August 14.

• Ongoing Legal Challenges:
    • Despite ongoing legal challenges, including a Rs 625 crore disgorgement and Rs 100 crore penalty, NSE shares reached Rs 6,000 in the unlisted market, valuing the exchange at Rs 3.2 trillion.

Anyone bought NSE recently what’s the in-depth view on it which broker is good to buy?

No. of employees is ~22 and salaries expense is INR 1.23 cr. Not really sure if they’ve employed off-role employees.
If yes, then this looks like they dont need skilled manpower (avg salary comes to ~6LPA for on role and rest could be off role)

Electricity expense seems to be very low

Websol energy manufacturing solar panel they started new plant in Bengal with high technology

I have purchased 1000 shares of Motilal Oswal Home Finance from Altius. Total revenue is 526 crores for FY 23 and share cost is 13.75 with minimum quantity of 1000.

As per my discussion with couple of employees, company has good traction, and collection is also on track.

I would appreciate advise from fellow members.

PB @ 7 seems highly priced. We can expect the growth at 30CAGR but y we want to buy at this price?

Any one tracking urban tots? Price of urban tots falling everyday…so anyone pls guide me…is this good time to buy? Rsn behind price fall?