Bulk Deals Bi-Weekly Log

Bulk Deals Daily Log

10th Bulk Deals Log

Date: 12th December, 2023

NSE Link: https://www.nseindia.com/report-detail/display-bulk-and-block-deals

BSE Link: BSE Equity : Bulk Deals

1. Ajooni Biotech

This company has a cattle-feed business and has gone through some very interesting things in the past one year or so. There was a rights issue that happened in December 2022 at a price of Rs. 6 and a grant from an International Agency. There was a cattle disease that happened across the nation which dairy companies also suffered from in 2022-23. Is there interest because of those issues receding? I’m really not sure but the performance seems exciting.

Investor who entered: Amit Kumar Jain

Quantity: 5,48,214

Entry Price: 5.85

1. BLS International

Too much interest has been seen on this counter recently. The volumes look impressive and the stock is clearly in stage 2. It was a good story after COVID reopening, but it has gotten even more interesting with the possible IPO of a subsidiary which can unlock shareholder value. Jainam Broking and SW Capital are the two names that have shown interest here.

1. Dish TV

There is a very interesting investment note somebody had shared on this company about a month back on its VP Thread. I don’t know how and when the story will unfold in the coming years, but I certainly like the way the thread was structured as a method of communication.

Although the companies that appear in the bulk deals are HFT firms, but the story and other things seem very interesting, so I am pointing it out for your research.

See you in tomorrow’s log.

6 Likes