Bouques! & Brickbats!

Thanks Suraj for your comments.

We are glad that you find ValuePickr website useful for your needs.

Hi Team Valupickr (anaa hazare effect),

By surfing I came across this mind bogling Informativ and yet so simple; all the people

that they dont have the "EGO" of being “MASTERS”,Donal , Hitesh Patel, Naga Brahma

all of you are MARVELOUS persons !!And they are the REAL GEM of this site ,who replies

in such simple manner , that a novice like me will also understand.

I Congratulate all the respondant for their indepth answer to the questioner and making

him understand the answer.

Can we have one thing ;( humble suggestion from my side ) ,

Certain stocks are good at this level and the price is justified ???

Can expect to appreciate upto ??? level in ??? time duration ( ojnly long term )

that is Best buy price , Time frame, target ( conservative ) , Reason for recco,

Please Discuss and come to common conclusion saying good for for the month of

say AUG-2011 is ??? Stocks ?

You all are more KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAVE INDEPTH VIEWS which I may be lacking

this is my request .

With warm regards for all

Vakharia M J

might we have to move on this, that why cant we create a virtual portfolio of 5-10 lac in which timely stock additions (previously and present recomm.)with some kind of %age for every scrip ,keeping in view for long term with estimate tgt in time frame like

stock-holding qty-avg cost price-cmp-value at cost-p/loss-%age of portfolio-unrealised p/l-buy or sell-best buy price -dividend-hold for yrs?-

astral poly on 10apr2011-200-155-177-35400-4400-3.1%- hold -150-2.5-3yrs

this wil definately help those who didnt know much about mkt and still want to invest and also for them who is already in this mkt

I dont agree with giving expected price and time frame. Once this starts, over a period of time the performance of valuepickr team will be based on only price and time targets met. Valuepickr forum is different. It focuses more on value than price and more on business. The skill of valuepickr team lies in identifying great businesses at an early stage before the market realises. Hence will be difficult to give price target and time frame and then be held accountable for the same if they are not met.

Dear Sandeep ,

Oh I dont mean to say or DOUBT the ABILITY of Valuepickr Team , not at all !! By no mean I belittle the Team .Only I am novice and here to learn somthing .By this we dont want to make them accountable.

Anyway if i have hurt the feelingS O R R Y for that.

with due respect

Vakharia M J

Dear Sandeep , I fully agreed with you that no one can judge any share with their price but can be judge by their value no matter that it can be at Rs.10-1000 but i want to tell you that what i wrote previously just for those people who never understand the share and mkt , if we exclude the time frame and tgt what you think about the rest …i personally think that if we hold any good share in niche mkt for the time period of min 3-4 yrs it will be a 5-8bagger

Sachin