Bhupesh portfolio for my daughter

Just look at my portfolio you may like some stocks…Cera, Ajanta,Atul Auto, Mayur, Astral, Kajaria, Bajaj Finance, MPS ltd. and Eicher

THANKS BHASKAR

out of your listed stocks was enamored by eicher motors once upon a time @ around 8500 to 9000 levels but could not muster enough courage to take the plunge looking @ it’s high p/e well that is a lesson in history now.

added BOSCH @ 18000 elsewhere in other portfolio so that not to miss the bus completely.

i guess market does reward you even if you don’t buy trophies for a steady gain we have to be on the constant look out for a star to be spotted in early days to make the most of it people who come late to party tend to be less gung ho as compared to early birds who have made sizable gains on their investments.

though **

one thing is for sure that people with the knowledge and conviction have been constantly loading up since 40 levels and as per their conviction and understanding

** of how the mining and metals industry works it’s a 7 bagger in 36 months means they see their investment @ 40 rupees grow to 300 rupees in 36 months it’s p/e currently is 1/4th of industry

Have you asked your people what is wrong ?

Agree with Ashwini, we even don’t know if Just Dial will exist after 10 years or not. Pls ask in your community how many people use it now a days. Also the content (read listings) on Just Dial is always getting challenged in industry on authenticity.

1 Like

'considering that we are in a secular bull market.'
A secular bull market is bull. These ideas are floated by ‘market experts’ who refuse to see beyond their nose. Please do not believe such stories especially as it is clear now that the global economy is not in great shape.

1 Like