5)havells 2%(recent entry)

6)m&m finance 4%(recent entry)

7)mpsl 10-%(recent entry)

8)accelya kale 4% ( " )

9)ccl products 3%

10)gruh finance 2%

11)cash around 40 %

planning to add

hcl tech/persistent/dr reddy/torrent pharma/bajaj finance/…

nice time to be sitting on cash.

good stock selection.

not sure if mps deserves 10% allocation.

thanks a lot hitesh

entering in mps was more of emotional decision

i agree,its over allocation.

will reduce in course of time

pl suggest script that may be added

plan to increase kaveri,eicher.zydus to 10%each

Dr. Shah,

Good stock selection. CCL is a very volatile stock. Depends when you entered it. Cash on hand is a good strategy. You will get ample opportunities with the recent carnage in the market to enter into stocks you wish to add. Suggest not to diversify your portfolio too much. Try to know each stock inside out so there is no fear when it falls. This will give you the confidence to buy more.

I do not know if I am a Senior or Junior to advise you. (Joking)

Tony

THANKS TONY

THE QUALITY OF ADVICE IS LIKE SENIORS,

IN CCL, I ENTERED AT AROUND 252. I HAVE STRONG CONVICTION FOR ITS VIETNAM PLANT.i have sold off ccl at.325.being commodity stock,i go on booking profits of more than 20 %.thus making my holding cost in ccl almost to 50 %.i will add at 275 to 280.

MY RECENT STRATEGY IS NOT TO BUY THE STOCK,BUT THE BUSINESS OF THE COMPANY,THIS HAS HELPED ME A LOT

though this tests my patience,

Dr. Mehul,

I have a colleague in office by the same name. He is a doctor for computers though.

Did some technical analysis from my side and saw that you know CCL pretty well. On the Point and Figure charts the stock is currently in the O column and has support at 270-260 and 255. It is a strong stock and trading above the Bullish Support Line indicating that the long term trend is upwards. Good to buy around 255-270 region.

Strong stocks should be bought on dips which is the right strategy.

http://chartink.com/pointfigure/CCL.html

The 50 EMA is around 295 and 200 EMA around 285. I think it should hold these levels.

sold the holding at 320/

now will take a fresh call post split and bonus

Hi Mehul,

Do you have any idea why the management has opted for a stock split and bonus?

Thanks,

Ram

portfolio restructuring

I/T SECTOR (30%)

.HCLTECH (3%)…KPIT(07%)CUMMINS…MINDTREE(5%)…PERSISTENT(3%)

ACCELYAKALE(5%)…MPS(.3%)…TCS(3%) HEXAWARE ( 1 % )

PHARMA SECTOR 10 %(2 TO 3 % EACH)

SUN…LUPIN…DRREDDY…TORRENT

AGRI INPUT 10%

KAVERI SEEDS(7%)…BAYERS(3%)

AUTO SECTOR 15%

ATUL AUTO(7%)…EICHER MOTOR(7%)

CONSUMPTION 10 %

GCPL…ZYDUS…HERITAGE,HAVELLS.(2 TO 3 % EACH)

FINANCE 05%

M&M FIN.

MEDIA 02%

ZEEL

RIGHT NOW CASH AROUND 20 %.

Sector & even co choice is good buy why so many no of stocks? why cant u concentrate?

Excellent choices. Perhaps a telecom play? There is no question that competitive intensity in this space has reduced. Customer acquisition costs and churn has fallen. Regulators have pretty much realized that unless they get off, they will kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Tariffs in the last two years have not kept pace with inflation. Imagine the profitability increase with a 10p/min increase in tariffs.

Bharti has the Africa Millstone, Rcom the debt millstone. Idea seems to be the best choice

for I/T SECTOE I HAVE NOT DEVELOPED CONVICTION FOR CO.S SO WILL OBSERVE FOR TWO QUARTERS AND THEN CONCENTRATE

Recent Position of my portfolio

ATUL AUTO 15%

EICHER MOTOR 10%

ACCELYA KALE 10%

MPS LTD 8%
KPIT TECH 8%

PERSISTENT 5%

MINDTREE 5%TECH…

REMAINING PORTION

AJANTA…NATCO…KAVERI SEED…LUPIN…TCS…TECH M…SHILPA…CASH…

SOLICIT COMMENTS…