Beautiful Numbers : Apis India

APIS INDIA

I found this company through screener in search of new, unknown good business. This compant deals in Honey
Cookies
Tea
Preserves

The ratios are very good :-
Market Cap.: ₹ 9.75 Cr.Current Price: ₹ 17.70 Book Value: ₹ 91.91
Stock P/E: 1.02
Dividend Yield: 0.00%
Face Value: ₹ 10.00Listed on BSE
52 Week High/Low: ₹ 17.70 / ₹ 12.03
PEG Ratio: 0.0
1Return on equity 5years growth: -5.79%
Return on equity: 35.32%
Debt: ₹ 16.08 Cr.Debt to equity: 0.38
Profit growth: -29.69
OPM: 9.56%
Promoter holding: 71.08%Unpledged promoter holding: 71.08%
Return on capital employed: 26.33%EPS: ₹ 17.41Dividend yield: 0.00%
Graham Number: ₹ 189.75 Intrinsic Value: ₹ 3.88
Price to book value: 0.19
Return on invested capital: 25.08%
Profit growth 5Years: 73.17%
Average return on capital employed 10Years: 25.24%Sales growth 7Years: 15.38%
Price to Free Cash Flow: 1.45

The company website http://www.apisindia.com/ tells us that their advertisement model is PV Sindhu!

From their website -
ESTABLISHED IN
We are the third generation of Entrepreneurs with extensive hands on knowledge of the trade. An ISO - 22000 certification for documented procedure that applies to Food Safety framed by International body. The company has also got the famed ORGANIC, TUV, USFDA, KOSHER, EIC, APEDA, FMCG certification. Winner of Numerous Industry and Government of India awards for Honey Exports. We are ISO 22000 certified by Intertek, which is a documented procedure that applies to food Safety Management System framed by International body. (copied)

FY16 sales 153 Cr and NP 12.76 Cr
TTM - 158 and Np 9.59

This BSE listed stock has no volume. I do not know why. Why this stock is totally beyond the view of investor community?

I have no holding in this company.

Very little information is available on this company. The key risk is the low volume, actually no volume. I just want information about no trading status of this stock.

Kindly share your views.

Regards.

3 Likes

There are a total of 27 investors who hold all the equities of this company. 7 are promoters who control 71.08%. 3 others hold 22.73% and other 17 hold 6.19%. And seems like none of them want to give away their shares.

2 Likes

had rejected this due no liquidity (not low, its none)

Yeah, there is no liquidity at all. What’s the point of spending time investigating into something which we cant trade :slight_smile:

It came to my buy but no opportunity as nobody selling it. Last few years maximum volume is 1 share. Might be this to keep the stock live on BSE!!

If there is no trading, share price remains static and won’t move. Is my understanding correct?

I have no holding in this company.

Very little information is available on this company. The key risk is the low volume, actually no volume. I just want information about no trading status of the stock.

Deb.