Avro India - microcap opportunity

  1. Incorporated in FY02, Avro India Ltd (formerly known as Avon Moldplast Limited) is a Plastic Molded Furniture manufacturing unit based at Ghaziabad.

  2. With the brand name AVRO & AVON, it offers the largest product range offering 3 years guarantee on selected products manufactured. The major advantage of their products is that it has highly cost effective price which is around 40% cheaper than known brands due to low overhead costs.

  3. The company has two manufacturing units at Ghaziabad which makes them the largest unit in North India and amongst top five companies across India in plastic moulded furniture segment.

  4. Avro has more than 20,000 retailers across India backed by 200 Distributors, sales and marketing professionals. Also, their products are available online and offline through FLIPKART, AMAZON, MEESHO,JIOMART, INDIAMART. Till now company has served more than 50 mn families.

  5. They are majorly into B2C category such as Auditoriums, Schools, Colleges, Dhaba, Restaurants, Hotels, Homes, Gardens for both indoor and outdoor are their customer base.

  6. Region wise 64% of the revenue is contributed by UP state while remaining 36% is contributed by other states and online channel.


Content not sufficient for a new thread on a company. You are requested to put up detailed stock analysis covering business in detail, last 5 yrs financials, key financial ratios, investment rationale, key triggers, detailed risk analysis & disclosure of your holding. Till you comply, the thread remains locked.