Aurobindo Pharma

@sta

started investing in stocks just 4 months ago . Im still a really novice to understand businesses and finding moats like many other and the current market doent give me enough opportunity to find picks dirt cheap. Ill share my portfolio in one of the respective threads and let you know . For the specific stock I picked up Aurobindo around a month or two ago when the price was around 660 . The reason for investment was while the market was at almost all time highs the pharma sector wasnt performing well . Why Aurobindo ? Cause of the stake RJ holds and being a market leader as well as the lucrative price it was trading at. Why i exited ? I said im a novice and pharma is a complicated space to understand. While the company gave clarifications I do not want my money to erode completely after seeing the Divis fiasco . While this could be the best opportunity to buy I can be proven wrong by the market if they take the 6 procedural observations as a red flag

Why Ajanta ?

Firstly VP taught me to invest in proven businesses and surely their management is one of the best. Bdw I live very close to the AP Head Office which itself is in a small Industrial Estate area surrounded by resedential area in Western Suburbs of Mumbai. The way the company has grown from I remember in 2006-07 when price was around 50 to 60 to the current levels ( maybe i miss a bonus/stock split during the years ) speaks volumes about the company. Their US exposure is still very limited compared to other biggies and well their entry into the US could be the next stage of growth for the company . Considering the positive future developments + Motilal Oswals recent report on AP invested. Was also interested in NATCO but the current sky rocketed share price does not give me comfort level. Ill link my portfolio here in sometime

@sta