Asking community for help

Hello,

I am an AI Developer, we are a startup, looking forward to build AI products to cater every group of people.

In today’s world everyone is aware than, we as human should not fear AI, we should learn how to get along with them.

So, i am asking this community, what are the problems that, people in this community is facing while doing financial analysis, Please, fell free to communicate your problem, i will take forward your problem to our team, and we would definitely try to solve these problems, and would give them for beta testing.

Thank You
Sipun

Probably veterans can add more, but one use case I see is there is a lot of information hidden in concalls, investor presentations, annual reports, credit reports etc.
If we have a chatgpt like interface where we can get summaries of the reports or if we can do a Q&A in context to these materials it would be great.

Just go thru forum, you will see post after post, people summarising the concall, annual reports etc… so this tool can assist them…

3 Likes

Hey Sipun,

Love the initiative! How about a feature that can go through let’s say the past 4 concall transcripts and give a timeline of certain projects and expected completion? This can come in handy for visualizing what guidance management has given for capex, debt reduction or even revenue growth, etc.

6 Likes

Thank You, i will definitely take this into consideration

Thank You, i will definitely take this into consideration, The last 4 concalls concept is interesting

My problem
Monitoring execution capabilities of management and how trustworthy are there assessment of market conditions over a period.
This is to undertsand whether management is sincere while providing comments in concall or they are agressive and dont deliver

1 Like

This is a real problem, and very difficult to solve.
I think its really very very difficult for an AI Model to solve.

I will definitely, take this to upper levels

what if there are predefine range of measureables, for example revenue guidence,orders or hand,margin,capex,debt …n number of measurables.

Compare measurables QoQ ?..if a tool can select n number of quarters ? wouldnt that give fair idea on execution, growth guidence etc ?

whether the previous guidance given by management was achieved or not

1 Like

Actually, it may not be that difficult.

There are 2 documents to consider

1. Guidance from Presentations and Concalls.
  2. Quarterly Financials

So, basically, for AI, it is easy to go through the history for a long time - 10 - 20 years in a few seconds. So. if you compare how the guidance from Concalls played out, you can determine the worth of management words.