I am posting my holdings portfolio here for feedback from esteemed fellow boarders.
This should also act as one of the transparency measures alluded to by donald and may be considered as my disclosures on my stock picks.
Basic idea is to re evaluate my pickings and understand the perspective of you guys.
- RHI Magnesita
- IIFL Finance - Good loan quality and betting on the macro level growth of small banks
- SIS - Playing On rich cash flows, and recovery post covid
- Jubiliant Ingrevia
- APL Apollo - Holdings Company
- Aarti Ind - Playing the China +1 game, with a belief that India will become a net exporter in the chemical space
- Privi Spec Chem - Aroma Chemicals, under penetrated market
- ICICI Bank - Since the 2018 poor Asset Book, tremendous recovery
- TCS - Undervalued, Playing on the IT theme
- Yes Bank
Invested equally among them and have built the portfolio in Dec 2021-Jan 2022