Amrita's portfolio

Morepan does not seem cheap

Fmgc stocks are overvalued

Last three year price CAGR is in tandem with profit growth CAGR. And, earning growth is really very good. TTM earning growth is better than last three year earning growth. Last three year earning growth is better than last five year earning growth. And, five year earning growth is better than last 10 year earning growth. The stock has not really re-rated in the last three years. I m waiting for an opportune time to enter.

At the same time, there is no surity that earning growth momentum will continue.

Disc: not invested yet. But intending to.

1 Like

If you check the pe of Nestle over the decade, along with stock price the pe has compounded too.

Books readā€¦coffee can investing
2.The little book that makes you rich.

Just read your post.
Since you also hold Alembic pharma and HCL tech I have one question.
Both the stocks are fundamentally good but last 2 quarters are not satisfactory, what is your opinion.

I too have the Same questionā€¦hope u can answer.Same goes for the poor sales figure of polycab.Confused about overvaluation of vinati organics

The general thumb rule is that one must hold for 2 years to see if the fundamentals have declined

2 Likes

A lackluster quarter with poor results

Current stocks in my portfolio

1.Polycab-Leader in sector
2.Kei industries-Runner Up
3.Alembic pharma-Running at loss
4.Deepak nitrite
5.Vinati organics- Sold off at 1856.
6.Ganesh Benzoplast-future multibagger
7.chemcon
8.Alkyl amine- growth stock
9.Ngl fine chem - growth stock
10.Chamanlal sethia
11.Jk paper
12.Hindustan foods- fmgc defensive growth
13.Saksoft-value stock
14.Infobeans tech- value stock
15 Titan biotech-Value stock
16.Lincoln pharma- value stock
17.Sonata software- currently overvalued
19.hcl tech
20.berger paints

2 Likes

What are your views on Titan biotech

I have been tracking the sameā€¦ It has great potential and stellar fundamentals.

1 Like

Current portfolio:Nov 2023

Suggestion wanted.
Age of portfolio 3.5 years

1.Caplin Point :Good fundamentals at decent valuation.Holding since 2020
Av Price: Current Price
Will add more in future

2.Titan Biotech: Good fundamentals at decent valuation.Unfortunately the stock is not moving much.Will hold on and see what happens.Hokding since 2020

3.Ngl fine Chem: Running at a loss.Poor results and overvalued.Recent quarter has given better results.Will hold on for some recovery

4.Ganesh benzoplast: Decent stock.Holding now to see how the stocks moves.May add in the future if good fundamentals persist

5.Chemcon:Running at a loss.Poor results and overvalued.Recent quarter has given better results.Will hold on for some recovery

6.Saksoft: Multibagger stock.Currently overvalued.So not making any fresh addition May add at lower levels during market correction

7.Infobeans Tech: Average returns.Holding to see if results improves in the next few quarters

8.Polycab : Great fundamentals and overvalued.So no fresh addition except at lower levels during market correction.Holding since last 3 years

9.Kei Industries :Same as above.Holding since last 3 years

10.Lincoln Pharma:I love this stock.Decent fundamentals and good valuation.Holding since last 3 years

11.Deepak nitrite:Holding since last 3 years.

12.Jk paper:Holding since last 3 years

13.Sonata software: Good fundamentals at decent valuation.Holding since last 3 years

Recent buys
1.Expleo solutions
2.Mk exim
3.E cleryx

3 Likes

This is a good portfolio

1 Like

Please elaborate what changes should I make

Why you sold alkyl amines and Hcl tech ? Any particular reason?

HCl tech will probably not be a Multibagger.It can be a consistent compounder.Owing to the large size of the company,its growth potential will be limited.Hence I opted for fast growing,small companies with good fundamentals and low P/E.I bought saksoft and InfoBeans Tech.

Alkyl amines underperformed.In general,the chemical sector has made huge losses.I have incurred huge losses in NGL fine Chem and chemcon.I also sold Vinati organics. owing to its super expensive valuations.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

What is your business take on alkyl amines, disregarding the losses you incurred? I also hold Alkyl amines as well as deepak nitrate. I am also in lossesā€¦but still holding onā€¦need your informed take on these businesses.

1 Like

I hold and will continue to hold Deepak Nitrite.
Not so sure on.other chemical companies.
What is your take on Alkyl amines

I feel Alkyl amines is a good proxy to pharma , agro industries, for providing amines etc. Business is good. But i bought at exorbitant valuationsā€¦and hence losses.