Aimco Pesticides - Growing & Debt-Free Agrochemicals

the promoters have not pledged at 130rs that’s why the amount is large…

U mean to say they pledged it at a huge discount ?

correct. and its always like this. whenever the disclosure comes for any pledge, its almost always at a discount. promoters would want to have a big margin of safety right…(and even banks for that matter). so the pledge price is very low in case of aimco.

3 Likes

https://www.bseindia.com/corporates/shpSecurities.aspx?scripcd=524288&qtrid=103.0
According to latest SHP promoters have bought nearly 2 lakh shares from market … relieving to see

1 Like

no they have not bought anything from open market. this Shareholding change is because of other thing that they had announced a month or two back.

Can u explain ? If it was just a transfer of ownership then how come last shp the total promoter holding was around 49% ? It should have remained the same right ?

actually what promoters did was that they transferred stake to relatives (non-promoters) and therefore, promoters stake came down…but then they cancelled this gift deed and hence the promoters stake came back to original levels …

3 Likes

Why are they doing all these do, un-do transactions

first one should not have been done…probably they wanted to sell the shares for funding something…clearly because of this the stock price fell and they realized what a big mistake it was. i believe this could be the reason they cancelled it and rather opted for raising money by pledging their stake. this is one theory and i could be wrong.

1 Like

How did u get these info …the previous CS was hardly reachable …I had to call them 10 times to get in touch with him and that too he had to call me back …and the current one doesn’t seem to understand my queries not much follow up also … …

which info are you referring to ?

How do u dig up info about the company like regarding the pledge and transfer of shares etc ? Do u visit them or do u know anyone working there personally …? My experience about getting info from them has been difficult

This info is available on BSE site in the insider trading section.

as puneetc rightly pointed out, its there in BSE announcements.

Noticed something …promoters adding very tiny quantities …this is very tiny even to be considered as creeping acquisition…any thoughts …also anybody got any news on why results were average ? I tried to get a hold of the CS …she is simply unreachable …called about a dozen times and gave up

Quarterly & 9MFY20 Results

1. Annual revenue run rate seems to be at similar level as in 2019 with 9MFY20 revenues at Rs 153 crore vs Rs 140 crores in 9MFY19
  2. Operational profitability over last 9M seems slightly higher due to better gross margins
  3. Working capital has remained stretched as debtors have doubled leading to working capital loan on books and subsequently higher interest costs
  4. Overall there hasn’t been much change in performance over last year

3 Likes

Pradeep Dave of Aimco Pesticides on ground impact of PESTICIDE ban:

1 Like

Huge Contract for the company, Rs 225-250/- Crores Revenues estimated over the next 3 years.

1 Like

What is your outlook for this company.
Some of its key products are in the banner list of new draft bill…

Aimco Pesticides Limited, India’s reputed, integrated agrochemicals company has announced that it has executed a 3 year contract manufacturing agreement for one of its existing product with an Indian agrochemical major.

The contract entails a 3-year supply agreement with the Customer commencing 1st April 2021, for one of the Company’s existing Technical product.

The company expects production to fully-stabilize by June 2021, during which production will ramp-up to the desired levels. Over the tenure of the contract, the company expects to generate revenues of approximately Rs225-250cr.

The Company has already incurred a capital outlay of Rs5cr and further investment of Rs10cr in plant & machinery, debottlenecking, utility & safety, effluent treatment facility, and warehousing is expected in FY2021-22.

Commenting on this achievement, Pradeep Dave, Founder & Executive Director, Aimco Pesticides Limited said, “This contract marks a major milestone in Aimco’s legacy. We have spend the last few years in changing the direction of our company, whether it is about making long-term decisions, investments for future, or our focus towards achieving consistent financial performance. This contract is an important milestone in our strategy aiming at stability of production, revenues and profitability. Moreover, this association has the potential to create a ripple effect and open up possibilities of many more future collaborations for the Company.”

4 Likes