About the Investor Toolkits category

Feel free to share here anything that you have developed and find it useful in your own investing regimen.

The assumption is anyone passionate enough develop something for himself - that saves time & drudgery (even a small excel), is a productivity enhancer and/or helps in analysis/dissection or systematic collation of information - can save others from re-inventing the wheel.

What we find useful, others may find much more useful - may even enhance/refine the original offering greatly. Often we have seen extra-ordinary results from such sharing.

A big Thank You of course to the contributors here!!

2 Likes

Tried to combine some tools which I use

Go to google

Search for the company name- ajanta pharma
Click on News
Scroll to the bottom of the page
Click on Create Alert
Click on Show Options an select the options which suits you

This gives you alerts based on the news the Google scans on the web and periodically sends to your inbox(very handy). This process is as above as on 27 july 2015 and it may change in future

Researchbytes.com
-To get Cocalls, Investor presentations, Management Interviews,ARs
Valueresearchonline.com
-Shareholding Pattern mainly

3 Likes

I wanted to upload an excel which pulls data from and calculate the Self Sustainable Growth Rate, RoCE, RoA for 5 years for the stock. It also does many other calculations and also does an TTM level. But I cannot update the excel here.

Let me know how can I do it?

Thanks
GreyCells
Amol Chavan

Hi Maven,

If possible, Please share the Excel to mahesh.sharma1121987@gmail.com

Thanks
Mahesh

Hey Amol,
Can you share excel on my email vikskukreja@gmail.com
I have made similar excel to calculate business ratios and expected growth level.
Would like to compare with yours and correct if any mistakes in my excel.

Regards,
Vikas Kukreja

1 Like

Hi Maven,

I have joined VP recently. Can you please email your Excel to me at sudarshan.prasad@gmail.com. Thanks!

• Sudarshan

Hi Maven,

I have recently joined VP, please share the excel at saurabhinvests@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Maven,

Please share the excel at catchmukul05@gmail.com also.

Regards,
Mukul

Please share your excel on miteshhalani@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am new here and I liked the aforesaid Excel (saw in a thread). Could you or (@mahesh112, @vikskukreja, @sudarshanp, @catchmukul05, @miteshhalani, @gargsaurabh, @catchmukul05) anyone has a copy of the same. If possible, please email me at jayesh2655@gmail.com.

Regards,

Jayesh

how do you send a private message?

I clicked on the name of the member on top of the message. It opens up member profile, but could not locate link for private message.

Request to guide. thanks in advance.

Hello,

Can you share excel on mango1156@gmail.com

Regards
Mangesh T

Sir, Please share the spreadsheet to sbhadti@yahoo.com
Thanks, Sbhadti