- Established in 1984. Part of the USD 265 million Aarti Group of Industries
- Produces Vitamins, Anti-arthritis, Anti-fungal, Antibiotics, ACE inhibitors, besides its range in , anti-diabetic, anti-cholinergic, sedatives and anti-depressant drugs.
- Strong presence in the Anti-diarrhea, Anti-inflammatory therapeutic groups
- It has total eight plants at two locations. One is in Tarapur in Maharashtra and the other is at Sarigam in Gujarat
- Stock is trading at 1.06 times its book value
- Company is expected to give good quarter
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 25.55%
|Narration||Sep 11||Dec 11||Mar 12||Jun 12||Sep 12|
|Quarter||2nd Qtr||3rd Qtr||4th Qtr||1st Qtr||2nd Qtr|
- Sale growth for last 1 yr @32%, Profit growth @61%
- Company seems to have entered a high growth phase.
- Assuming this company can make same EPS of 7.33 for next 4 quarters (0 growth assumption) and at a PE of 9. Price should reach at around 261, which is a cool 40% gain in a year or so.
- Limited downside at CMP of 176.
- Has taken a small position (at around 2% of my portfolio) yesterday. Planning to add more in a staggered manner