Incepted in the year 2002, A2Z INFRA ENGINEERING LIMITED (Formerly known as A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Limited) began its operations in EPC business in fiscal 2006 and has primarily been engaged in the Power Transmission and Distribution “T&D” sector.
- Integrated design,
- construction and
- commissioning services
Participate in projects involving Rural Electrification, Railway overhead Electrification, reduction of AT&C losses, Feeder Renovation, Underground Cabling, Feeder Segregation, installing High Voltage Distribution System “HVDS” and Low Voltage Distribution System “LVDS” Distribution lines, Substations and Transmission lines.
Creating a Cleaner Climate is a mission everyone at A2Z is dedicated to and that is why forays have been planned into the space of Municipal Solid Waste management and Renewable Energy.
Biggest Integrated Resource Recovery Facility (IRRF) in Asia as well as setting up one of the first IRRF with ESCO focus.
Board of Directors
- Amit Mittal, Managing Director
- Mr. Deepak Agarwal, Joint Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (JMD & CEO)
- Mrs. Deepali Mittal, Director
- Dr. Ashok Kumar, Director
- Mr. Manoj Tiwari, Director
- Mr. Mohammed Mansoor, Director
- Stock is trading at 0.85 times its book value
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala has resigned from the board of listed infrastructure services firm A2Z Maintenance & Engineering Services Ltd Read more at:
404 | Vccircle - India startups, internet, mobile, e-commerce, software, online businesses, technology, venture capital, angel, seed funding | VCCircle
- Company has low interest coverage ratio.
- Promoter’s stake has decreased
- The company has delivered a poor growth of 0.00% over past five years.
- Company has a low return on equity of -25.29% for last 3 years.
- Contingent liabilities of Rs.209.50 Cr.
- Promoters have pledged 94.79% of their holding
- Earnings include an other income of Rs.33.59 Cr.
Apologies just puttting a rough draft , will enhance this with more information as I coninue researching more. Not much information is available in any recent new, just found a market video
Disc : Not invested.