Yes bank

@Aarti maam you actually ended up being right but I am not a 100% wrong I started posting here when the price was 12 to 13 and it went up to 25. Yes but I believed it can go to 35 to 50 which as on date looks tough

I have recently developed the understanding that how important is cost to income and the provisioning for SR was also something new for me. I think next year is also going to be tough form them and they wont be able to generate high incremental revenue.

I would like to exit this stock now. Learnt a lot, Accepted my mistake and very important did not loose money.

I think even in IDFC case most of the people realized C&I is high and excited despite in the beginning expecting multi fold returns.

In SIB case Q3 was a result was a surprise for most of them as SR related provisioning was there.

So if this can happen with experienced investors then I am pretty new and fell for it.

My thesis was they can grow book value at a faster rate than earnings which is actually happening but what I could not see was there has to be some earnings to get that 1.7 or 2PB which as of now I don’t see

Atleast for next 3yrs I don’t see a turn around and as the get close to turning around they will have to dilute further. But as many say it is going to go bankrupt or is a fraud I don’t agree with that the price as per me should be in this range going forward as well

3 Likes