Thyrocare : Debt free Asset Light Healthcare Play

Competition - it was always there - local diagnostic shops still have 50% market share (guestimate)…
Also, it wont be easy to grow for new players such as Lupin. Starting from scratch is always very challenging. The 5-6 listed players have been around for a while. Established diagnostic companies have a huge advantage…

Promoters - what I mean professional is in a business sense with business background. Dr V was a scientist who started and grew the business. PET CT business was a disaster - but he continued investing (193 crores in total)…These guys have paid Rs 1300 per share. They would surely want thyrocare to succeed - look from an owners angle…

Capital light - I don’t want to elaborate further - I stand by my opinion. Their balance sheet speaks for itself. Don’t assume things that will happen in the future…

4 Likes