TD Power Systems

Has there been any impact on the company’s Turkey plant due to the unfortunate earthquake ?

I don’t see any press release from the company or public announcement.

Please go through their conf call recording. You will have all your answers.
Regards
Raj
Disc: invested

2 Likes

Thanks, @raj1968
I couldn’t attend the call, and just saw they uploaded con call few minutes back. Will read up!

1 Like

Interesting development here regarding the recent event of a promoter selling via block deals:

The company filed a disclosure almost immediately claiming no knowledge of any behind the scenes agreement between Mr. Mohib Khericha and Mr. Vijay Kirloskar.

The matter is sub judice at the Karnataka High Court. I hope there is no fraud here, especially after such a stellar turnaround by the company in the last 5 years. Anyone here with some inside knowledge?

2 Likes

The company stated in concall of Q1fy24 :

the high court has passed anorder saying that the shares – the captured shares, which are at 2.5 crores shares arerelated to a single promoter entity – single – which is Sapphire Finman and not related toother promoters. So this is a very welcome development as far as we are concerned. So,we would expect the entire sales team to just one promoter entity and not for the other – does not relate to any other promoter shares. Plus the notifi cation about the website --the High Court website today or tomorrow will be put up on the exchange. And we willkeep all our investors informed about the developments. The next hearing for this case inthe High Court has been scheduled for 28 August and we’ll keep all of you informedabout the progress.

@frozenraj

We have been alerted to the fact that you have been putting links to your Twitter/X account in various threads, after putting up some pretty ordinary mundane details.

If this continues, we will have to block your ID.

Kindly take note of above friendly nudge.

This is a forum for learning, not littering posts with Twitter/X links.

3 Likes

@hitesh2710

Before mentioning the details it would have been great if you could have pointed out the mundane link which i posted.I am not sure if VP member believe in writing long essays to prove a investment thesis , i just feel human mind better works in images and if a business is showing a change in trend then it is better represented in images than write a 2 page note about it.
I had a interaction with another VP Moderator on this and below is the screenshot of the message and if you still feel these messages are mundane or creating nuisance among the community i will happily stop doing so.

P.S:For everyone who is thinking good investing is something to do with high intellect then markets will time and again show you that it is doing the “Mundane” and “boring” stuff right with high Emotional quotient.

@frozenraj

We do not encourage external links and encourage boarders to post whatever they post on VP platform itself. What you posted in a series of posts on various topics comes across as an attempt to post a link to Twitter. Hence the above nudge.

If you notice, wherever the external links have not been posted, the posts have not been removed. That should give you a direction of how to go about on VP. rgds.

4 Likes

Promoter decreasing their holdings 58.43% to 34.27%

Its bought by FII and DIIs …