Suven Life Sciences - Embedded triggers

(sumit680) #210

where can we find the script of conference call…they have not still uploaded on their website…

(girishrbhat) #211

check researchbytes for recordings

(Mridul) #212

Jiten bhai…i went through the last concall where you asked how this nce molecule is different than others that failed. Jasti’s response that this is performing better on safety (which led to the downfall of others in phase 3) is an edge. But again, its performance on efficacy is a complete wild card. Any other insights on the same?

As these guys are expensing out every dime spent on NCE pipeline (i.e. not capitalizing), failures here on this front won’t impact the financials. It would just have a big sentimental impact on the company and the stock.

The base business is doing very well producing superb cash flows enabling the company to remain debt free while supporting huge r&d. It is projected to do well for next few years. Not many crams companies have this kind of BS!

Superb chart formation portraying increasing bullishness.

(Jiten Parmar) #213

We may know something on Suvn-502 in 2019, I think. That is an option value in the stock. Chances of success in these kinds of molecules are quiet low. Suven is in phase 2A. CRAMS and services business is doing quiet well, so that can support valuations to a certain extent.