SREI Infrastructure Finance

Thanks for the updates in this thread for SREI. I looked at everything : Financials, EPS, PE, PB and what not (screener.in) and everything looks good for this company but the stock price is not justifying it. The EPS for 2019 is more than 9 and the stock price is now Rs. 3.75. So, I am not sure what is going wrong over here. Could anyone please guide me over here. Is it because of the Debt? The book value is way higher than its debt. I am planning to buy 1 lakh shares of this company as for me it looks like an excellent buy. Please guide if my analysis is not correct. Also, if there are reasons not to invest in this company. What do you think your reasons are?

1 Like

Please look at the screener data again and also read the whole thread.

What is their networth(book value)?
About 4k crores.

What is their overall debt?
About 32k crores.

What is their net npa?
Above 10%.

2 Likes

CARE latest report:

Liquidity profile is comfortable and NPA for FY20 should be better than FY19. (after provisioning done past quarters)

Huge volume spike for the past 3 days

Also Bulk selling observed

Any views?

I have been tracking SREI for some time and have not invested yet given high debt on books. Have tried to understand the competition of the company . However not been able to establish the picture. Have two questions and would appreciate your feedback.

• who/ which companies are competitors of SREI infrastructure finance and SREI equipment finance ?
  • what moat , if at all any , do SREI infrastructure finance and SREI equipment finance have ?
2 Likes

Another DHFL or what?