RS Software - Will they pay investors too?

The month end closing price will give a clearer picture of RS Software turnaround on long term charts…interesting week ahead…

1 Like

Length of the Annual Report!

Following are the no of pages in RS Software AR’s across time

As you can see the no of pages was relatively stable b/w 2009 to 2012. On 6th Dec 2012 RS hit a then lifetime peak of Rs 93 and lost 40% of its value by Jun 2013 ( it hit Rs 55 on 13th Jun’13). The length of the 2013 AR then was more than three times its previous 2012 one.

Fast forward to 8th Oct 2014 when RS again hit its lifetime high of Rs 349 and we all know what happened after that. The length of the 2015 and 2016 AR have hit a lifetime high while the share prices continue to hit their lifetime lows!

I know what i am saying might be amusing to many reading this post, but great companies let their numbers do all the talking and keep it short & crisp. When RS was doing well it didn’t have much to say and its AR length was short but when bad things started happening to it, all the fluffy & flowery words came out as its clear from the AR length

5 Likes

Seems like its back in the river and the song is about to begin

They are going to be benefited as Gov.t scraps all tax on payment mechanism co.'s and mfg.'s of Credit card makers.

Where did you get this news ? Can you provide a link ?

Any body who had a chance to attend the investor call which was scheduled yesterday…Any insights on the company performance in the upcoming quarters…

Disc…Invested

Dear friends what is the reason of sudden spike in Rs software today. it locked into upper circuit of 20%.

Did anyone attend the AGM yesterday?

The only update after AGM is in a Calcutta based newspaper

This commentry is consistent with what the management has been saying since few quarters.

1 Like

c520b0a5-790a-4495-a63e-17b3e3c4b889.pdf (602.6 KB)

After this result management is very optimistic about its future .revenue growth shows some sign of recovery in the company.

8ab80e16-1dd2-4ace-a061-848fed551dee.pdf (1.
After a long gap RS software giving some sign of positivity and show some energy in their con call. maybe a sign of turnaround

1 Like

Thanks @drravindra_2005 for sharing the conference call details.

I think RS Software is playing a “Big risk big gain” of the platform. So far, they have invested heavily in the various products and platform, but they are yet to see a meaningful return on their investment. I do not doubt their capability or experience in payment vertical, but how much money or if they can make any is a question, which I struggle to get an answer based on the interview.

Mr Jain was very upbeat when UPI was launched sometimes in 2016 (in one of the interviews on leading channel). Fast forward two years, he is generating 3 cr of revenue per year from UPI, which does not sound much in my view, considering it is their one of the top-notch product.

2 Likes

How does Rs Software monetize the upi. Is it per transaction.

Its not per transaction, they are paid to maintain and enhance the UPI platform. Go through the conf call transcript, it is mentioned there.

even i saw this on BSE but any idea about the potential revenue and margins of this contract? and what is the duration?

nothing … they are doing this from couple of years

I am sorry, i didnt understand. what are they doing for last two years?

The are doing small small work for UPI … nothing special in that.

oh ok. so you ;mean probably the order value may not be big.

Anyone still tracking this company? Looks like company has missed a golden opportunity of digital payments space. I dont understand why the company is not able to grow in this opportunity being an old company and working in this space since long time? Has anyone attended the AGM of the company? Any updates about the growth plans. Even small fintech startups are doing great in digital payments space. Dont know what went wrong in this company.