Report problems in the new platform here

In Kindle Silk browser(haven’t tried other browser), Reply to topic button is hidden behind jumping to page button(bottom and up button). Because of that, an user can’t post in the thread instead to post he has to select “reply” to an existing user post.

I have subscribed for email notification for new posts and i was receiving the mails also in my mailbox. However since last 2 days i am not getting any emails.
I have checked the preferences settings and all looks fine. Not sure why I am not getting mails.
any body here has any idea what could be wrong?
is there anyone else who is facing this issue?

since last 2-3 days i have stopped receiving mails on the stocks I am watching… whats the reason for the same ?

stopped receiving emails

I have also stopped receiving e mailers

I have also stopped receiving e mailers

I’ven’t been receiving notifications, I think, for last 2-3 days…Is there any maintanence/issues going on?

Thanks,
Aksh

Why I’m not able to download excel from different posts ? Does it have any predefined setting?

Hello VP admins,

I’ve come across security issues with VP landing page and forum page couple of times. Its mostly in the form of URL redirection or pop up to other malicious sites. Today it was a bit scary because while I was trying to migrate to Mac from windows I tried accessing VP for the first time from this computer (safari browser) and it managed to send me to a authentic looking apple website page and managed to get one click to redirect me to a malicious website but trend antivirus promptly caught it and stopped me. I’ve noticed URL redirections from my Windows PC (chrome browser) but had been ignoring because I assumed VP is using a free version of the forum platform.

I am certain there is some malicious code in the landing page of VP and forum causing redirections. I would request immediate attention and I am happy to help out in any way I can. I don’t code regularly but works in the IT infra side so can help from that aspect.

Thanks and regards

Binu

1 Like

You type a smiley and the suggestion box that comes up too has “URL redirection” embedded. Overall I think there are a number of security issues with the HTML code. I am surprised
there isn’t any response to my post. Am I posting in a wrong thread? If someone knows a better thread to post, please suggest…

1 Like

Thanks Binu, I am flabbergasted myself. Did not experience this before. On none of my older laptops, now with my brand new one and a fresh Chrome and Edge browser I was confused for few days and then irritated enough to do some basic checks. Indeed the site/pages are infected with some MALICIOUS CODE. It can be harmless ad redirects but it can also turn into real trouble for people with not enough protection enabled on their machines. Equally surprised by the non response to your report and the offer of HELP!!

To fully understand the topic please visit this very informative and helpful page:

All it takes is a few wrong clicks to end up infecting your machines.

Why i can not create new topic(my portfolio)
When i click create portfolio ,following appears

“You can not mention more than 10 users in post”