Point & Figure Charting

Thanks tony for your suggestion.

How does Repco look after recent correction on charts?

Rajeev,

It gives me great pleasure to be of help to one and all at Valuepickr. This is just another way of saying a BIG FAT THANK YOU to all who write in to me too. This has helped me polish on my skills.

LLOYD ELECTRIC (117)

The stock is in the O column but still on a BUY signal. It has support at 116- 114 and 112 and it seems to be holding on to it. If it breaks 112, then the next one is only at 92. Resistance is at 122-126 and 130. It is good that the stock is presently trading above the Bearish Resistance Line. If this continues, the stock can move up once again.

On the candle sticks, the stock is taking support at 115.The next support is at 109-101. Resistance will be at 122 and 130. The CCI does not give a clear picture of moving up but the RSI and William % R shows that the stock is trying to move up with a white candle appearing.

Tony

Pankaj,

Can Fin Home (397)

On the Point and Figure, the stock has support at 370. It is currently on a SELL signal after making a DOUBLE BOTTOM at 400. The next strong support is at 320. Resistance on its way up is at 400-460-480.

On the candle sticks, the stock has support at 380 which is the 50 day EMA. Resistance is at 417-422-434 and 472. If the stock violates the 50 day EMA more selling can emerge. The RSI-CCI and William % 8 are all in oversold zones and showing signs of moving up. If it manages to hold 380 then the stock can once again begin to cruise upwards.

Tony

VST TILLERS (1601)

The stock made a triple bottom at 1700 and gave a SELL signal on the Point and Figure chart. It has broken an important support. Now the next support is at 1260 which is way down. On the up side it has resistance at 1700-1900 and 1950.

On the candle stick the stock is dangerously poised below the 50 day EMA at 1616. If the stock does not move above this support, then one can expect more lower levels in this stock. The next strong support is at 1095 that is the 200 day EMA. Resistance is at 1616 and 1728-1788.

The RSI-CCI and William % R all are in oversold territory. It is better to watch this stock for some more time before buying into it, or else one can end up in more losses.

Tony

You are always welcome with more queries Ramudu.

Tony

Nani,

REPCO (437)

This stock has had a good run up since last August from 210 to 510. Now the stock is taking a breather. It made a double bottom at 440 and gave a SELL signal. The next support is at 410 and 390. Below this it will trade below the Bullish Support Line and hence turn weak. However, this looks unlikely as the stock has been trading above this line for the past one year. Resistance is at 440 and 510.

On the candle stick the stock has just about managed to take support at the 50 day EMA at 436. If it can manage to cling on to it, then more buying can emerge or else one can expect more selling pressure. The next support is only at 364 the 200 day EMA which is again a very strong support. On the upside, it will meet resistance at 445-450-460. The CCI and William % R are in oversold zone and showing signs of moving up. Looks like the stock will hold the 50 day EMA. Watch it closely and once the trend is clear you can buy into the stock for the next up move. Fundamentally a good stock too.

Tony

Thanks a ton Tony. Appreciate it.

Thanks Tony… it seems both needs to be tracked closely…

Dear Tony,

Thanks for making me a student again…I have brought books on Technical Analysis by Pring and a book on Candle stick…and slowly with your guidance…I am getting confidence…I am indebted to you…As I feel if Technical Analysis is coupled with Fundamental Analysis…it can be a winning combo…Thanks so much !! You are a very good teacher…which is a very rare quality !!

Currently I am analyzing Karur Vysya Bank…As per the MACD and Moving and Exponential Average for 5 and 10 days it looks that it would go down…Even CCI isn’t giving a clear picture its trending at -11 and RSI is at 54…Please let me know your inputs and please looking forward to your feedback…My analysis might be wrong also…But I am a learner and would learn whenever I get free time from office…

Fundamentally I am quite bullish on KVB …have been tracking from 420 levels…couldnt get it into earlier as didnt had a strong conviction…Now the conviction is there and I personally feel it would be a 15 to 20% compounder in next 4 to 5 years…

Please let me know your inputs with respect to Technical Analysis for KVB…

Regards,

Ashish

Asian,

I feel very satisfied and happy when value picks like you write to me and tell that my teachings are of help to them. It is not only learning, applying your learnings which are very important. The more you work at it, the better your analysis will be.

Kafir Vysya Bank (484)

On the Point and Figure the stock is still on the buy signal. Since April it has made higher tops and bottoms. It has support at 450 and 440. Resistance will be at 500 which is very strong since it will be a triple top. If it manages to break this, then you can expect a good breakout to 530-560 levels.

On the candle sticks, the stock is taking support at the 5 day EMA. Next support at 478-460. Resistance is at 500 on the Bollinger Bands. Both RSI and William % 8 shows the stock can move up although CCI is not clear. However buying has coming into the stock as seen on volumes.

Tony

Tony,

Avanti how does it look technically?

Ashish,

My sincere apologies for the wrong spelling of your name.

tony

Dear Tony,

Thanks for making me a student again…I have brought books on Technical Analysis by Pring and a book on Candle stick…and slowly with your guidance…I am getting confidence…I am indebted to you…As I feel if Technical Analysis is coupled with Fundamental Analysis…it can be a winning combo…Thanks so much !! You are a very good teacher…which is a very rare quality !!

Currently I am analyzing Karur Vysya Bank…As per the MACD and Moving and Exponential Average for 5 and 10 days it looks that it would go down…Even CCI isn’t giving a clear picture its trending at -11 and RSI is at 54…Please let me know your inputs and please looking forward to your feedback…My analysis might be wrong also…But I am a learner and would learn whenever I get free time from office…

Fundamentally I am quite bullish on KVB …have been tracking from 420 levels…couldnt get it into earlier as didnt had a strong conviction…Now the conviction is there and I personally feel it would be a 15 to 20% compounder in next 4 to 5 years…

Please let me know your inputs with respect to Technical Analysis for KVB…

Regards,

Ashish

Vivek,

Avanti Feeds (975)

The stock gave a break out at 780 and now made a new high of 1000. It is on a BUY signal and in new territory. It now has support at 760 and 660.

On the candle sticks, the next resistance is at 1005. Support is at 884-858 and 738. The stock is currently in the over bought region with CCI at 321 and RSI at 94.

Tony

Dear Tony

Can you please advise about technicals of Kaveri seed and Mayur Uniquoters. Your knowledgeable advice always helps.

Thanks in advance.

Irshad

Irshad,

Nice to know that I am of help to you.

KAVERI SEEDS (700)

Presently the stock is in the O column indicating more sellers than buyers. It now has support at 680-620 and 580. On the upper side the Resistance is at 840 and 860.

You will note that 840-860 is becoming a very strong resistance zone. For the long run the chart looks good with Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms being made for a very long time. It has also been trading above the Bullish Support Line for a very long time indicating strength in the stock. Such stocks are always a BUY on dips.

On the candle sticks the stock has broken the 50 day EMA at 709 and hence can fall further to 686 as indicated on the Bollinger Bands. The next strong support is at 518 the 200 day EMA. The stock is just about entering oversold levels on the CCI at -132. However the RSI is showing a divergence. Let the stock finish its correction and then BUY if you wish.

Tony

MAYUR UNIQUOTERS: (430)

This stock too is in the O column on the Point and Figure Charts. The support is at 420-380 and 350. Resistance is at 480. I feel 380 should act as a strong support where it made a double top earlier and will make a double bottom if it reaches this price level.

On the candle sticks, the zones of support are at 425-420. Next support is at 385. Both the CCI and RSI are falling but beginning to flatten out. So not a clear sign if the fall will get arrested. So watch these levels and make your own decisions.

Tony

Dear tony,

As per my fundamental analysis, I have a strong conviction to purchase rs software at 400 and Accelya at 700 levels. However I would like to know if there is going to be a down trend in these scrips and what would be the resistance point?

Regards,

Seshu kumar

[ Comment too short ]

ACCELYA (731)

The stock has once again given a SELL signal on the Point and Figure charts. The next support is at 590 and 550 and 530. On the up side the resistance is at 760 and 820. After making Higher Tops and Higher Bottoms consistently, since January 2014, the stock has been trading side ways in the band of 800 to 580.

On the candle sticks, the stock seems to have started its upward journey. The stock took support at the 20 day Moving average and has touched the upper end of the Bollinger Band. Both the CCI and RSI are trending upwards and just about entering the over bought zone. One can expect an upward movement in the price from here on once again. Watch out for the resistance levels mentioned above.

Tony