Optiemus Infracom - How much business Blackberry is going to bring for it?

Here is a great article by Forbes which acts as a starter for investors like me who want to decide on whether the company will walk the talk or fail yet again.

With this article I understood about the Management’s “Openness to Learning”. They have failed miserable in B2C business back to back with blackberry and then their own brand Zen. Hence, they have now imbibed the role of backhand manufacturing and hence B2B. Second, learning was that they have learnt from their earlier mistake and has moved beyond product concentration by diversifying their product mix.

Also, I observe that the appointment of Mr. A Gururaj has sparked the Optiemus 2.0.

Disclosure: I have entered a tracking position and will carefully watch the next quarters for whether or not these new advancements (partnerships + new factory +new* forray into hearables, laptops,etc) translates into growth of the company’s revenues. This will help me analyze and determine if the company can really scale upto the promised 38k Crore revenue in the next five years.

1 Like