My Portfolio_Homemaker

we want A we get B nd we settle for C … That’s the human nature . When one is committed to the investment one must invest in the companies which offer the safety of capital first and Growth . If repeatedly one is switching the companies one will suffer the capital erosion . Every investor proud to be called value picker but in reality the are the animals of habits and prone to the call of action when we saw the erosion of wealth . 3M is world’s most ethics based company I would suggest to study bit harder about the company simply if stock hasn’t moved as per your expectation YOU can’t dump that and sending the negative wave across the community .Even Page is good candidate as it has come to good valuations . Creating web of FEEL GOOD stocks in Portfolio does not guarantee one a good return .But one must have sound I MEAN SOUND CONVICTION and that should be written and when one is existing before exiting one must read the initial investing rationale . Hopping from stock to stock does not create an alpha but strong disciplined create a fortune .
I had made mistake in the past I had entered Britannia twice but exited very soon .That doesn’t stop it to reach to a good height but definitely it reduce my return and the churning increase the overhead .WE ALL KNOW THIS BUT WE FAIL TO ACT …
I strongly recommend to read the thread repeatedly… like any CHALISA

6 Likes