Minda Industries Ltd - Surging Ahead in Auto-Ancillary!

(manivannan.g) #21

Minda Industries has posted good Q3 results.

Ref: https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/1960a075-de67-4c0c-ae01-0a2f0d656cd2.pdf

(Pod85) #22

Topline growth is 26% check footnote in consolidated results

(sunilgct) #23

Nothing significant …if you take into account dec2016 was a demonetization quarter as earnings in dec2016 for most companies were abysmally low. QoQ all parameters are low and YoY results are okish. Lets not forget last quarter was GST quarter and Expected to show good growth QoQ as post the GST qusrter sales should have picked up . But if it corrects can look at …

(manivannan.g) #24

For a cyclical business we should consider the YoY.

This suits to the entire street isn’t it :smile:

Btw, just to to give a headsup on DeMon quarter in which almost all the companies posted less nos. Minda Industries posted ~55% rise in net profit.

Dec-15 Net Profit: 28.85
Dec-16 Net Profit: 44.74 (Oct-Dec DeMon quarter)

(Praveen Gramle) #25

I am holding on to this business from the past 3 years been surprisinged almost all the quarters, comp enters in to JV then buys out at a later period. Debt from 3 times in the past 3 years has come down to 0.43. One of the best stock been closely been watching on comp development with diverse pf. Battery business which initially they failed and later on they got in to JV with Panosonic effectively making right use of their assets with new technology. I continue to believe the business will do well going forward but I am only concerned about the high PE multiple VS peers. I would appreciate if any one can share there thoughts on how to play on PE stock.

Discloser : I am invested in this stock

(shampavman) #26

I compared minda and pricol and picked up pricol .lets see :slight_smile: