Yes, as per the latest shareholding pattern, Valuequest Moat Fund has exited.
Regarding governance, various issues have already been discussed extensively on the forum. It would be prudent for members to pay attention to them.
On the business side - all the subsidiaries have been incorporated as per the AGM presentation. Personally I am not sure of the logic of so many subsidiaries though.
New CFO appointment is a definite positive.
Would be good if they restart the investor conf calls. Would be great if we could get updates on the business side of things:
- Have new clients been tied up for the large capex plans?
- Who are those clients? I am assuming there would be a lengthy approval process and if so at what stage are those approval plans now?
- Little Star and Lamaze performance and future plans on the brand. How active would be the marketing for these brands?
- Capex related details - Has the land been finalized?
- Health of other US brick and mortar retailers and how much can we increase supply to existing clients with new capex plans?
- In the past Mr Sabu had mentioned that they had already started trials for Target, Walmart by sending them small samples and he expects big orders from them? Has there been any progress on those?
Recently when I searched for little star organic on Walmart website I found some products listed. See below
However when I searched for the same on Target website, it doesn’t seem to be listed.
- Any specific plans to engage with big online retailers like Amazon?