Kellton Tech - Growing IT company

(trancePorter) #229

Sorry, I am just stating hearsay. I don’t have any facts to back it up. But I believe the person who told me this as he is well-connected in the sector. I wrote about it as a word of caution because I think I dodged a bullet here. Use your own discretion in investing. I tend to stay away from stock if the management has been involved in unethical business practices. E.g. Vakrangee.

(devarshi84) #230

Not only has the stock taken sound beating, it is surprising how quiet the promoters of Kellton have been. I doubt two things.

1. Either they have honest intent and are trying to turn things around positively rather than promise huge targets.
    Or.
  2. The noose around the neck has tightened enough that there is not much left to say. I don’t want to see exceptional results, just good cashflow will keep me happy.

(stock-rider) #231

Sometimes stock price shake your decision about company. No doubt there may be impact of capex on the NP AND EPS. But as per looking to border picture, management is looking honest and working hard to perform best in competitive environment. Even in deep search for Mr. Niranjan Chintam i didn’t find anything which goes against him. Top of that the way company strategically acquiring good foot hold in EU, USA AND SOUTHEAST ASIA. In April 18 company just acquire Plentpro https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/kellton-tech-acquires-planetpro/articleshow/63578224.cms.even i found that as per data analysis specially for hospital data there are very few names in which one is kellton tec.

this is my sole opinion, investing in stock market is very risky do your own research and invest accordingly.

dis; invested 1% of portfolio but will follow strict SL