Kanv Portfolio for Review

Kanv, You have indeed done a good job in organizing your thought process. I am actually not an expert. I can only mention what I would have done in your situation. When we have to track too many stocks, we often miss good stories. In your case, you sold Avanti, Century, Edelweiss, Shakti pumps and Gruh early, may be due to inadequate monitoring? So we must bring down the no of stocks to what is comfortable for us as well as it should have at least 3% share of the portfolio to have any meaningful impact to the pf. Go through this thread which will further enable you to focus on the pf@Donald Portfolio Re-Structuring/25% CAGR quality-growth for next 2-3 years - #271 by Donald . Since you are planning for 10x in 10years, I think you must have some quality large caps to give stability for the pf. I realized this and added large caps like HDFC bank, Asian paints and PEL. It is a misconception that large caps cannot be multibaggers. PEL has already multiplied 8x in last 7 to 8 years! I am holding Dmart and Pokarna from your list. Quality stocks like Dmart may not give much opportunities for us to buy. I had Syngene and I sold it off when I saw better opportunities. Syngene also may get affected due to Trump’s policies on out sourcing?? Keeping very small holdings will not have much impact on the pf. Among that Shilpa Med Iam holding and I am bullish on it. The themes that are going to do well in near to medium term are financials, especially HFC’s, Infra and Agrochemicals. I didn’t have any infra themes until I added Sanghvi movers. Please go through this thread by Donald Portfolio Re-Structuring/25% CAGR quality-growth for next 2-3 years - #253 by adminph2
All the best in your investing journey!!