Have anybody seen their Software?
How is the architecture in comparison to Salesforce?
Do you guys think that future Avg US Deal sizes might be bigger amount?
– UniserveNXT architecture, includes Big Data as part of the solution. I think its solid futuristic solution.
– If Jio and BSNL have selected the products means, it must have beat all others.
– I read last 4 ARs. Seems, Company moves in 2016 per 2014 and 2015 plan. So per 2016 AR, It may enter into bigger league.
– Product seems catchy specifically for Large and Old business as they can not change everything and still needs Customer Facing solution to remain competitive. Intense implementation do not require to change legacy systems. This will speed up the deals due to faster pace of digitization. Also, Leaders in biggies will not have issues to spend fraction of Enterprise IT Budget and politically prove that they took care of customers. Whole scenario can be clearly understood with one case study where they did end to end implementation in six months. I think, the industry , Size and Business Segment that they are addressing is perfect recipe for faster deals.
– Same concept can be applied to multiple Industries. Intense can be a horizontal product i long run. In latest deal win they mentioned Healthcare too.
– UniServe NXT is 95% Big Data and Cloud. if not 100%, providing configuration based Development capability on Big Data it seems. This will argue even well to win any RFP for Biggies politically within enterprise. NXT is leaving all creativity open to solve the business problems and may wider the Business area of the product.
– I think product is using Enterprise Data smartly to provide the solution as oppose to 8KMile or Majesco or Intellect Design which are core operational solutions. This is clearly evident from the fact that 60 crs deal can cover operation cost vs other three mentioned above is never ending hope to be profitable.
– Also, I think Intense kind of product may take longer for initial wins but after few references it should gather the speed.
BUT MOST IMPORTANT – Has anybody worked with or seen the Software product? Please reach out to contacts and see if we can share with each other.