Hyderabad Investors Forum

Hi I would like to be part of this group. I am also from Hyderabad. Please let me know if you have any whatsapp group

Hi, not sure if the group is active. Please add me in

Please DM me your number

Hey all!
I’m moving to Hyderabad next month, looking to connect with fellow investor here! Is this group active? If not, let’s revive it!! Everyone reading this and in Hyd please drop a like I’ll DM you

4 Likes

Please add me to the hyderabad VP forum

1 Like

Count me in please. I would like to meet with like minded people passionate about investing in equities.

1 Like

Count me in. Add me if there is any group.

1 Like

Hi!
I would also like to join it. Kindly add me as well

1 Like

Do not share email or contact no here for your own security. You can send contact no through private message to the group leader.

Hi I am also from Hyderabad, i would like to add in the group.

1 Like

I would request the leader to float a Google form for adding the details.

2 Likes

Would love to be part of any group over watsapp or any meets happening in hyd. A novice investor here who loves to learn.

Hi I am also from Hyderabad, i would like to add in the group.

Hi, I am in as well. Please add me to the group

Who is managing this group, Would love to join this.

Please add me as well

I don’t think anyone is from the older group is active. We might need to create a new group and join that.

anyone up for taking the initiative to start the group ?
i believe i can start one on WhatsApp
what say ?
i used to manage my college investor group and i have decent experience in organizing events for college finance club

Link to the WA Group

1 Like

I hope that experienced/veterans take the initiative to contact me to become the admin of this group

I’m frankly a young lad and someone experienced by my side would help in managing it in future when it eventually grows