Goodluck India Ltd

Let me share my opinion.
My thesis was to hold till end of FY26, Considering the profit will rise to 240 and the Co would be valued at 20x PE.

With th I above estimates my return expectation was 32% cagr. With recent 18% run up my expectiom from here on would be 25.5% CAGR.

While that’s just expectations based on numbers, there are other factors to consider.

1. The recent runup gave some momentum and break out
  2. buying from samit vartak sir in Sage one validates my thesis and so added comfort
  3. New subsidiary for the Defense and aerospace business is a positive surprise for me.

So, does the bove mentioned points raise my exoecation of FY26 Profits higher than 240cr and pe more than 20x? May be

Am I selling? No
Am I buying? May be if there’s small correction towards 650, why not? (considering promoters and PMS bought around 600 rs)

Todays price action suggests the momentum was lost after just one day of spike. So, small correction in next week possible (I’m a novice in fundamentals let alone technicals)

All in all, I’d say it all boils down to return exoecation in your time frame and compare against other Market opportunities available

Disc : No reco by any means

8 Likes