Boom before Bust - when does the bubble burst?

Hmm, may be I didn’t put my thoughts clearly. We already have threads where the basic premise is to take some decision based on the current state of the market, like Nifty PE crosses 24|A statistically informed entry-exit model! My idea behind starting this thread was to record cliched events (like in a journal with mutliple authors) which are reminiscent of middle/late stage bull markets without making any predictions/recommendations (observe rather than act, much like meditation) based on any such event, e.g.

• When every idle conversation leads to some discussion of the state of stock markets.
  • Your close friend whom you were preaching to buy a blue chip stock, preaches you about the latest multibagger.
  • Predictions of Nifty/Sensex 2x in 2 years, 5x in 5 years come out from known brokerages (2,00,000 by 2020? who knows?)
  • Leading daily newspapers (not the business news) start featuring financial news on the front page.

Moderator, please remove this thread or change the description in the first post if it seems like a duplicate.

2 Likes