Bikram's portfolio

Hi Bikram ,

You have chosen quality stocks. Most of the stocks are very well discussed on the forum. Saw your profile and the number of Posts and threads you have read. It reflects your eagerness to learn more and more and i am hopeful of your portfolio doing well on long run !
It is nice to see the clarity in thoughts and the clear reasons behind buying the companies.
Also like the process of increasing stakes in Mirza , Multibase and Care once the story plays out well.

1. Nesco may remain sideways for some more time due to its expansion plans and required time to let out of recently build building 4 and earnings coming from it and therefore it will be necessary to remain patient. Though i feel the allocation is little on a higher side.

2. Tata Global Beverage : Despite having great Brands like Tetley , Tata Tea , Himalayan Water which are widely seen in Markets , the company finds it tough to grow the Topline. Hope it turnarounds but i believe less in such stories.

3. Multibase : I had some apprehensions regarding corporate governance as highlighted in this thread Multibase India Ltd

4. Mirza International : Some governance issues and high payouts are concerns but company is aggressively trying to grow. Risks are associated and need to be tracked closely. The Bata 2.0 looks much better placed though expensive.

No idea about Care Rating , Ashok Leyland , Sintex Plastics

Disc: I hold HDFC Bank , Nesco , CCL , Bajaj Finance , Avanti , Asian Paints and Nocil from above set of stocks. Nocil is more of a Medium Term bet.
NGL Finechem , Bata and Equitas on watch list !

Regards
Bharat

5 Likes