Atul Auto Limited

technical level for atul auto

175/180 to 195 to 200

ltp of 181 is cum dividend of rs. 6

last months sale of gemini diesel is 200 in no.

sold in gujarat and kerala.

This is a good noā€¦plz share your source of info

Col 1 Col 2 Col 3 Col 4
PARTICULARS 2013-14 2012-13 GROWTH
SALES-JUNE 2802 2502 11.99%
SALES- APRIL-JUNE 7568 6841 10.63%

Source BSE

what is the scope of P/E expansion?

what are the triggers?

Sales performance for July-13 outā€¦

Sales for July-13 up 18.9% to 3006 v/s 2529 for July 2012.

Cumulative Sales from April to July 2013 up 12.9% to 10574 units v/s 9370 units previous year same period.

Hi Deepak,

You are a man on a mission. You have never wavered from posting up dates on results. You have taken this responsibility on your shoulders for which I am ever so grateful. Keep up the good work you do here so selflessly.

Tony

Deepakā€¦Count me in acknowledging your contributionā€¦Rgds

Deepak,

I actually have a complaint against you!!

I refuse to accept to that a person who so diligently does his work and gives us info about result, has only that much to offer. So, my complaint is why are you not participating much in the stock stories with you inputs :slight_smile:

In a way am actually accusing you of being a ā€œchupa rushtamā€ when it comes to your style of investing, portfolio, ideas on the stocks etcā€¦ etcā€¦

please participate more :slight_smile:

Obliged for your result updateā€™s too :slight_smile:

This month growth looks good (as the monthly nos have come to 3k and with 8 months pending) and if they can maintain this momentum (which the co has been targeting), the stock looks very interesting.

Ayush

Especially when Revenue grows more than auto salesā€¦

& PAT grows more than Revenues.

Deepak,

I agree with Raj that you should participate more. :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Regards,

Ankit

as per discussion with the dealers, JUNE -JULY -AUGUST, IS GOING TO BE THE GOOD SEASON ,FOR ATUL AUTO.lets see,how the sells of GEMINI DZ PICKS UPā€¦TRYING TO GET MONTHLY FIGURE OF ITS INDIVIDUAL SHARE.

as per discussion with the dealers, JUNE -JULY -AUGUST, IS GOING TO BE THE GOOD SEASON ,FOR ATUL AUTO.lets see,how the sells of GEMINI DZ PICKS UPā€¦TRYING TO GET MONTHLY FIGURE OF ITS INDIVIDUAL SHARE.

i am adding the script at 175 to 180.

Tony, Vimal, Raj and all Valuepickers thanks for appreciating. Itā€™s really a small contribution.

Raj, no chupa rustom yaar. But yes need to participate and contribute more in the forum.

A close friend went to take some feedback in Ongole, AP about Atulā€™s auto.

He talked to a few customers & response wasnā€™t goodā€¦ They were not happy with Load carrying capacity of Atulā€¦ Found Piaggio much better.

He also saw huge quantity of unsold Atul Gemā€¦ Also office has been closed as sales not goodā€¦ was good only at the start.

Request others to take some more customer views & see whether its same as what my friend found or Ongole is just an aberration.

-Jatin

i also had talked to some customer few days back .

the response was

1)ENGINE IS GETTING HOT VERY EARLY

2)PICK OF PIAGGIO IS FAR FAR SUPERIOR.

I CONVEYED THESE RESPONSES TO THE ENGINEER (PRODUCTION)

WAOTING FOR THE RESPONSE.

Q1/Fy 13-14 Results outā€¦

Total Income up 10.9% to 85.7 Cr from 77.27 Cr.
EBIDTA up 7.4% to 7.24 Cr from 6.74 Cr.
Net Profit up 11.6% to 4.32 Cr from 3.87 Cr.

Sales Volume up 10.6% to 7568 Units from 684 units.
Realization per Unit up 0.7% to Rs. 113015/- from Rs. 112266/-

EBIDTA margin is 8.5% v/s 11.8% (MQ-13) and 8.7% (JQ-12)
NET Profit margin is 5% v/s 7.8% (MQ-13) and 5% (JQ-12)

Total Raw material costs as a %ge to Income is 77.1% v/s 77% (MQ-13) and 79.9% (JQ-12)
Employee costs to Income is 7.7% v/s 5.5% (MQ-13) and 6.4% (JQ-12)
Other expenses to Income is 6.8% v/s 5.6% (MQ-13) and 5% (JQ-12)

Tax Rate 34.2% v/s 30.8% (MQ-13) and 32.8% (JQ-12)

Employee & Other expenses which went up 33.2% and 49.4% respectively affected EBIDTA.

EPS 3.94 v/s 3.53
Recorded TTM (sum of 4 quartr) diluted EPS: Rs. 24.04

At 02:42 pm on 08/08/2013, stock on BSE trading flat at Rs. 177/-

@Jatin - thanks for sharing the feedback.

@Mehul - in which region did you get the feedback?

Will check.

Ayush