I try to invest in companies that are
- Low/Zero debt
- Has a moat
- Run by honest and hungry management
- Can grow for a long time in the future
- Do not requite external capital.
I have worked in corporate for 9+ years - power trading, real estate, infrastructure (Jindal Power, L&T, Siemens) before starting my advisory firm.
Having lost money due to accounting frauds, I have become a little wiser and also now run workshops on “Forensic Accounting for Investors”
Areas of expertise
- Typical bottom-up investing
- Power/Infra sector
- NBFC and Finance companies