Well written Annual Reports

Rishi Techtex annual report is a great read. Good information on the company, its growth plans and general details about the technical textiles segment. Even though it is a microcap, its AR is amazingly well written.

2 Likes

One can go through the AR of Atul Limited. Its a good read. Also CCL Products

1 Like

Another good AR from Rishi Techtex

2016-2017 Annual Report - http://rishitechtex.com/pdf/annual_report2017.pdf

1 Like

Hikal Ltd is also a good read

Read Symphony AR…its a good read…all your doubts about companys growth, will be cleared

I felt that Symphony was trying to overdo it’s AR especially in the beginning. Looks more like overdose of design and marketing.
Disc. Not invested but tracking.

My belief is, it is pure passion and intent to do the best in whatever they do.
i am following it up for quite a few years. may be longer association may drive my association bias.

but i know people and company and hence having little different view than yours.

discl: invested since long time…

1 Like

I think uniply AR is also worth reading.

1 Like

Also you may see, they have chosen this format for many years.
just go through last few years AR. It is a consistent structure they have chosen and are delivering year after year.
Therefore, it is more of standardisation to be different (Paradoxical). But chosen in such a manner that almost makes it impossible for others to copy. while stating so, i am not referring only to the design but also the valuable content and the style of its delivery.
If you read carefully, last few years’ ARs, they challenge themselves projecting matter as a doubt in the eyes of investor, give confidence in return that they will be able to do, and generally deliver more than committed. however, their performance needs to be seen on annual/ bi-annual basis in my opinion.

Try Safal Niveshak analysis of few AR’s it clearly shows how to go abt annual reports and the insights to made out of it

1 Like

ISGEC Heavy Engineering AR 2018 was a good read.

1 Like

Finolex Industries has given a very good explanation of PVC resins business, PVC pipes and fittings business and everything that someone needs to know to understand the sector better. Anyone interested in PVC resins and pipes business should go through the last 6 -7 annual reports of the company

2 Likes

I have shared my summary notes of 45+ Annual reports(FY 18) on my blog. Please share your feedback if you find it useful.

8 Likes

Are these on his website? Can you give a link to his analysis?

One example.

You can see more on the website under this link
https://www.safalniveshak.com/category/annual-report-review/

3 Likes

Piramal Enterprise getting awarded for best annual report from India consecutively for the 3rd time by Leage of American Communications Professionals (LACP)

http://www.piramal.com/assets/pdf/press_releases/piramal-enterprises-limiteds-fy2018-annual-report-ranked-1st-in-india-and-6th-globally-by-league-of-american-communications-professionals.pdf

1 Like

Asahi India Glass has provided sufficient information in their Annual Reports. The company has a section of Management QnA where they have explained about the:

• Sector

• Competition

• Industry Situation

• Past mistakes

• Future Outlook

For example this is an extract from the 2019 AR

The link for the annual reports can be found on the company’s website here:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Now that several companies are coming with FY21 annual reports, I would like to hear if anyone would recommend any well written FY21 annual reports for me to read? Thank you

Do read the annual report of Elgi Equipments. Latest AR isn’t out. Last year’s AR was a great read, especially the MD&A segment. They have started writing that way from last year only. One can get to know the company’s evolution through that segment.

Is there still a provision for annual reports to be sent as a hard copy directly - anyone who does that?

I know it’s very old school - but building a repository of reports from companies you own is just an appealing idea for me.