VP Stock Story 2.0: Kickstarting individual(s) ownership of compact Updated Briefs on our favourite Businesses

Good question!
At least a dozen TopContributors have promised us Stock Stories of their favourite business in New Template. Yet to deliver on that :slight_smile:

As we are all aware, most of our attention is diverted now to protecting our backsides first :wink:; once someone is comfortable in his/her personal situation, only then can we expect speedy progress.

Meanwhile, I am happy to report Voluntary effort is progressing very well. We should have something additionally out from there (another promising business) hopefully this week/definitely the next. And then hopefully it should be a roll-on momentum activity because of the sheer quality of output, attention to detail, 360 degree kind of work, ringing endorsement of the efficacy of the template, and quality of volunteer work, et al, Inshallah! There will be other hungry volunteers eager to contribute and learn at a very fast pace.

Some part of final stock story output is stuck …with my insistence on at least 3-4 different takes on same business (to expose our individual biases) before we create the unified official VP stock story on that business. I have to take a few more interviews to speed that up…I slacked a bit this week, driving other agendas. Will pick up speed soon.

9 Likes