ValuePickr Chennai

I’m in… Let’s start a group, meet monthly once and discuss on interesting stocks and sectors. Do let me in if you people have already started one or it’s high time we start one immediately.

Regards,
Sarav

posted the number… please confirm once added

We had taken our first baby step, our first meet-up, it was held on 10th September at Semmozhi Poonga, Cathedral Road. It was a informal one, the members were introduced themselves and talked about their investing journey.

We collectively decided to have host the meeting once in a month to talk about stock stories, other investing subjects.

I take this opportunity to thank everyone, who participated in the meeting, we will try to make the next meet more organized (venue, refreshments).

Rajesh

6 Likes

Request the Chennai community to also add me and the others who have given their numbers. More the better :slight_smile:

Hi Rajesh -

Do let other investors know about the meet up in advance. So that interested people can join and share much greater ideas. Thanks!

Sarav

Hi Guys, almost everybody is added into the group. Hope to c lot many investors in the next meetup. Thanks to Rajesh and Karthik for the initiative. Let us contribute to the welfare of all the fellow investors in the group. Cheers !!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for adding me to the group. Hoping to meet you all in the next meet.

– Sathish

@Rajeshs
@karthick
As folks having taken the initiative for organising ValuePickr Chennai off-line meet-ups, we hope you have noticed the important communication on subject

1.Please confirm that you have taken the first step. Renaming the WhatsApp group to not use ValuePickr (words, logo,byline)
2.Please create a closed (invitation only) Google doc/Excel ASAP (if not already existing) and share that with folks here (after updating already existing user contact details) so this thread is not vulnerable to spammers. But new members can continue to join the initiative.

All members who have posted in this thread-
1.Please ensure your contact details are updated with above folks, and then self-edit your posts to say something about yourself, interest areas, professional or domain expertise and anything else you may want to add (ignore, if already done), but most importantly make sure you delete your contact details floating around for spammers.
2.Please comply with this house-keeping request latest by 1st Oct, 2016 and help us keep VP a clean uncluttered, value-additive space

It is in this groups interest that group members identities and profiles are well established to help increase your TRUST CIRCLES. Newer members have an incentive to reach out naturally to folks one resonates with, and create a self-reinforcing loop.

Seeking everyone’s co-operation. Non-complying member posts will get automatically deleted from 2nd October, 2016

Admin

We have renamed and removed valuepickr from the what’s up group. and we will shortly initiate creating closed group docs.

I request members to delete all their personal details, which are prone to spammers.

Rajesh

Lets all meetup at cafeteria. Is anyone already been chosen as coordinator to facilitate things

Guys

I’ve created a google doc, below is the link, new members please use the same to update your details. Please DO NOT post your personal details on this thread.

New member form

Regards… Rajesh

2 Likes

hi rajesh,

submitted the form.

regards
venkat

Hi Rajesh

Submitted the form.
looking forward to contribute to Chennai group soon.

-Ramesh

Hi Rajesh. submitted the form. pls add me in whatsapp

Hi Karthick,

Could you please add me in your whatsapp group.

Regards
Gowsik

Hi,

Just came to know of this group. Pl add me to the group.

Instead of every member adding their phone number to this thread, the whatsapp group admin can share the join link directly.

1. Open Whatsapp
  2. Click on the Chennai ValuePickr Group Image
  3. Select Group Info
  4. On top right, click on add user icon
  5. Invite to group via link
  6. Copy Link
  7. Share the link here.

Makes it easier for anyone to join the group.

5 Likes

Please do not share your phone no and/or email id on this public forum as it can be misused. One can directly send messages to the group admin or group member for request. All the city group forum threads would be closed. All those who have put their nos on these threads are requested to remove them for their own safety. Until the whole thread is cleaned up, it will remain locked. So please do not request moderators to open the thread, instead please ask your group members to do all the clean up work individually.