ValuePickr Ahmedabad

Dear all, I am a novice investor from Rajkot and will be glad to meet you friends anywhere @ahmedabad or Baroda so please inform me about the vanue of next meeting… Thanks.

HI , I am at ahmedabad working on research of stocks fundamental and technical analysis.

Hi Aniketbhai any plan of Ahmedabad VP meeting. Kindly plan it .it will be great to meet seniors of VP.
Regards

Mr. Gaurav Parikh from Mumbai, who is into fundamental training, was featured as top 10 stock pickers by Outlook Business two years in a row is holding a workshop in Mumbai.I wanted to attend but due to personal reasons was unable to do so.

I have requested him to hold a workshop in Gujarat, to which he has replied back by saying that if there are 15-20 participants, he is willing to conduct it one weekend this month in Baroda/Ahmedabad.

Are there any takers, please? Please let me know.

Hello Everyone,

An amatuer investor. I will be happy to connect with you all at Ahmedabad. Count me in for any meets.

Regards,
Rushabh.

Hello I am Bhavesh from Surat , i will also be intrested in any such group meeting,

1 Like

Please also add me in … Thanks in advance

Please add me …to proposed group

Hey guys,

How about a Ahmedabad Valuepickr meet up this weekend (4/5 March) ?
It would be great to discuss ideas.
Do post in the preferred date and time.

Regards,
Rushabh Shah.

hi ,

Is there any whasapp group of Valuepickr ahmedabad, if yes than plz add me
If no group is there then we can make a group and discuss there…

count me in. I am from Vadodara, but don’t mind coming to Ahmedabad

Hi- Pls add me 9830962456

Hi Guys,please count me in.
Also please don’t share your number directly(for your privacy). Instead of that pm it to person who has created such group. If there is such group I would also happy to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys,

The other groups in VPR are having regular meetups. I am sure all of us do want to meet up but due to some reason or the other we are unable to.

I am not sure if there is already a whatsapp group dedicated to this. But if not I am ready to take the initiative.

Let us grow our Trust circle and learn from each other. Please do not post the contact number here but PM me so that I can add you.

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion.

We will update the summary of the discussions on the group so that other members can take advantage of.

Hi dear I m Mukesh kindly add me
Regards

I have sent my mobile no to you
Did you received ?

Great privilege to have
Hiteshbhai ,Dwanil Desai Ankit Gupta in ahmedabad group
We will be lucky to meet them
Thanks

Hi,

Please include me to if there is any meet happening in Ahmedabad/Baroda.

Thanks

Kindly ad me to whatsapp gorup of valuepicker ahmedaabad

Ankit bhai any plan of ahmedabad valuepickr meet kindly update

Hi Guys,

There is no formal Valuepickr Ahmedabad group as far as I know. But few of us do meet up regularly. So, it is a good idea to create one and then take it forward.

@rush158, will PM you my number. Please add me to the group.