Top 5 picks

Hi mr r jain .

Pleasure reading your posts . Can you throw some light on kaveri seeds and amararaja batteries

@ R Jain

Sharekhan came out with a reco and target for Technocraft. They are seeing 300 as target

I saw a bit of momentum and the stock went to 285, before reversing but the good news is that it is getting noticed

PS - This is not a recommendation. Pl do your homework

Disc - Invested (small %)

This is the age of disintermediation. It is already happening in the offline mode in areas like real estate,etc. As per my understanding there are three types of models in internet space - market place, inventory.

If you analyse the search engine Just dial there is competition in the form of Google, in the form of companies promoting their own web site. A retailer will no more go to Just Dial for selling its products ,he will go to a market place or inventory model. A service provider will start his own website either internet or smartphone based.

I would rate Just Dial as more of an online broker. With this disintermediation is already happening in Offline , I dont think Just Dial cannot grow as per the market expectations reflected in the p/e. Growth for past years is 28% in the sales which will come down in the coming years. Margins will also take a beating.

We need to see when the market goes down whether they have the towel or going to be naked. Also, when yu analyse profits , remove the investment income and see.

Hi - This blog started with mention of the mobile internet revolution. With 3G penetration and reliance likely to launch 4G - Which are the companies that will benefit? Shemaroo , Saregama , Network18 - are they worth considering again?

Views invited .

Another interesting part is that Saregama has very good strategy on receivables than Sharemaro whoes major part of receivables is with single customer. Thats why Saregama has good FCF and OCF and good earning quality CFFOP/NI.

disc: invested @ 118, and made free shares @ 250.

In hindsight, what do you think of these picks NOW?