Tega industries

I have started to explore this company TEGA INDUSTRIES
Established in 1976, Tega Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialized, critical, and recurring consumable products for the global mineral beneficiation, mining, and bulk solids handling industry. Globally, Tega industries are the second largest producers of polymer-based mill liners, based on revenues for the year 2020.[1]
Product Portfolio
The company offers a wide product portfolio of specialized abrasion and wear-resistant rubber, polyurethane, steel, and ceramic-based lining components used by their customers across different stages of mining and mineral processing, screening, grinding, and material handling. The company’s product portfolio comprises more than 55 mineral processing and material handling products. [2] [3]

Revenue Mix
As an average of the last four fiscals (FY19-22), the sale of products constitutes 95% of revenue from operations (sale of products), while the sale of services and other operating revenue constitutes the remaining 5% together. [4]

International Footprints:
The company is present in over 70 countries deriving 90% of its revenues outside India in FY22. [5]
Country-wise contributions are:
North America – 13%
South America – 27%
Asia Pacific- ~11%
Africa – ~26%
EMER regions – ~13% [[4]]

P/E 28.4
ROE 17.3%
ROCE 19%
Compounded Sales Growth
10 Years: %
5 Years: 14%
3 Years: 15%
TTM: 22%

Compounded Profit Growth
10 Years: %
5 Years: 218%
3 Years: 51%
TTM: 43%

Stock Price CAGR
10 Years: %
5 Years: %
3 Years: %
1 Year: 58%

Return on Equity
10 Years: %
5 Years: 16%
3 Years: 20%
Last Year: 17%

Please let me know your views from investment

1 Like

CEO of Tega Industries